LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's awesome, I would love to hear about that. I worked at the Starwood in west Hollywood as a stage hand when I was in High School (circa 1974) and partied with David Lee Roth and the Van Halen's to name a few.

Hoochie Coo went to HS with one of my friends here in FLA. My friend's house is basically right on A1A in Daytona Bch... the road right in front of the beach. You can sit in his front yard and watch all kinds of madness go down. Especially during Spring Break and Bike Week. Daytona Beach Spring Break back in the MTV days was The Spot. Now it's Bike Week that rules.

Anyway, I'd always end up over at that house when shit was going down over in Daytona. Rick was always there too. He and I would blaze nonstop when we got together and I mean nonstop. Sometimes we'd even make a contest out of it and neither one of us ever won because neither one of us ever gave up. It was madness at that house. There was a big hot tub in the middle of the living room. We had a constant flow of freaks coming through.