LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I always look forward to seeing the stuff you post from Down Under. That was some crazy shit there Brudda. LOL. Even for you Aussies.

Hey... I've watched a few Australian horror movies recently that I really enjoyed. You got any that you think I should look for?

I'm assuming you've watched the Wolf Creek movies? I'm not a huge horror genre fan but was entertained by .. The Babadook and The Loved Ones (about 5 years ago both of them came out I think) .

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the great tragedies of all time was Jim Croce and his guitarist dying early in a light plane crash.

I'm still saddened by it ... the man was a genius. :cry:
I agree completely. Still know all his songs by heart. I watched an interview with Dick Clark years ago and he was asked of all the ones we have lost who was the the hardest to take. He said Jim Croce because he gave us so much in such a short time. How much more would he have given.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm assuming you've watched the Wolf Creek movies? I'm not a huge horror genre fan but was entertained by .. The Babadook and The Loved Ones (about 5 years ago both of them came out I think) .

I'm not sure if I've seen any of these. I'm not great with remembering movie titles.

Best believe I'll be checking these out though to make sure I haven't missed these. Hopefully I haven't seen any of them yet!

Mahalos Brudda

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got one of my twins to watch one of my all time favorite movies with me last night. He'd never seen it before... I've seen it countless times. He's 23 years old, so I wasn't sure how he'd like it... but he really liked it.

I don't know why I love Urban Cowboy so much... but I do.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's another song from Urban Cowboy by Johnny Lee...

Here's the scene from the movie with that song...

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
So back story.....

For close to twenty years the M-wife and me listen to American Top 40 from the 70's with Casey Kasem Saturday mornings on Sirius. They vary the same week we are in currently with the year. We tend to keep that channel on broadcasting through the inside and out side of the house most of the day. Damn fun if you ask me.

So this is todays song. If you are unfamiliar with the history of the Bee Gees along with this song, you may want to. Amazing to say the least.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALKAh_bL5g

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I got one of my twins to watch one of my all time favorite movies with me last night. He'd never seen it before... I've seen it countless times. He's 23 years old, so I wasn't sure how he'd like it... but he really liked it.

I don't know why I love Urban Cowboy so much... but I do.

That's the country boy in @Selassie I coming out! My wife loves that movie too. It does have a fantastic soundtrack, RIP Charlie.