LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not particularly religious at all...but I watched this movie so long ago, and the nostalgia, the song...absolutely amazing.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone

Man I'm into Rock ,hard rock southern rock ,Seattle rock etc etc etc My Life says Rock is my soul and on it goes.70's 80's 90's and I could name a 1000 plus songs etc etc.

But this Song will be in my heart and soul till I die, it's very very special to me.

Lord now you have me playing Tracy on YouTube lol.

Btw any Man that falls in love with a much younger should listen and I mean listen Jmho

Last edited:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Btw Rock in the Free World Awesome and Off the Charts with Young and Jam.
I see a girl in the night with a baby in her hand,under an ole street,under a garbage can,she put her kid away and she hates her life and what she's done to it.

That's one more kid that will Never go to school, that never gets to fall in love that will Never be cool..

We got a thousand points of light for the homeless man, a kinder gentler machine gun hand lol