LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I posted this one in the GDT too.

Bless your chalices right now my Brethren... The RAMS be playing on the Big Stage tonight at home.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Alan sorry for the slow response.

This is Aretha singing a song Carole King wrote at her Kennedy Center Tribute. King recorded her own version but the first one was done by Aretha.

She had no idea that The Queen of Soul was showing up to for this tribute, and even at her age and in bad health she punched this song out like nobody's biz.

This is doing it like a boss.

Alan

Legend
LesBaker needing an upgrade:
sorry for the slow response.
If you thought your response was slow you aren't smoking the right stuff. To me, it seems like it was just yesterday when we last talked. :ROFLMAO:

A huge loss for those who love great music. I'm glad she was able to have this performance before she left us. Ms. King appeared to think she'd died and gone to heaven.:)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Peggy Sue has passed away

Peggy Sue Gerron

she was 78

peggy-sue-gerron-obit.jpg

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heard a few bars of this before TNF tonight. There are probably less football-centric songs and groups than this - but not many.