LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

am i the only person in the world that likes radiohead's last two albums (king of limbs-moon shaped pool) more than their earlier works? and for a long time i thought the bends-ok computer-kid a was the best three album stretch by any artist ever (just a little bit of exaggeration there).

for the last 6 months i've been listening to all their albums chronologically, except the first one which i refuse to listen to (that's how much i hated "creep"). the last two are so laid back, so well crafted, can listen to them forever.

take Daydreaming as an example. for so long i thought The Pyramid Song was the best song i ever listened to but this song is so perfect in every way i feel almost euphoric when listening to it.

don't watch the video. just let the music take you wherever your mind wants it to.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i lied a little in my last post.

this song here is my favourite. from my favourite album.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
This band should be bigger than they are. The lead singer is pretty insanely good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Probably the best song of Panic! at the Disco.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

We Came as Romans lost their lead singer, Kyle Pavone, at the tender age of twenty-eight. Rest in peace...