LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was thinking the same thing.

1. We built this city
2. The entire REO Speedwagon catalog.

I'm not a fan of country or rap. Not my cup of tea. So I'd stick with rock and pop tunes that I've grown to detest. :mad:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Readers' Poll: The 10 Worst Songs of the 1980s

2. Europe - 'The Final Countdown'

This has been a week of very mixed news for the fine men in the band Europe. The news that Arrested Development is returning means they will almost certainly be getting more royalty checks for "The Final Countdown," which Gob always uses as the intro to his magic act. But you people had to take away their joy by naming it the second worst song of the Eighties. You may be right though. The keyboard part is catchy in an irritating way, but the whole thing is just incredibly annoying. Europe reunited in 2003 and continue to tour. They should go out on a package bill with ASIA, Boston and Chicago. It would be confusing.
lololol. I can't wait for @Tron's next recommendation.

"Uh, well, okay, but there's no beating Chris de Burgh's 'Lady In Red'. That song is like a totally awesome love song."

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Readers' Poll: The 10 Worst Songs of the 1980s

2. Europe - 'The Final Countdown'

This has been a week of very mixed news for the fine men in the band Europe. The news that Arrested Development is returning means they will almost certainly be getting more royalty checks for "The Final Countdown," which Gob always uses as the intro to his magic act. But you people had to take away their joy by naming it the second worst song of the Eighties. You may be right though. The keyboard part is catchy in an irritating way, but the whole thing is just incredibly annoying. Europe reunited in 2003 and continue to tour. They should go out on a package bill with ASIA, Boston and Chicago. It would be confusing.
Well fuck me, i knew not everyone liked it but come on!!!...cant believe i like the top 2 worst songs from the 80's. Please dont post the rest of the list. For the love of all that is sacred, please dont!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just keep piling it on why dont ya!!!!! Meanie!!!! When you enter hell i hope they play " we built this city" over and over again in your cell while your cellmate is justin beiber!!!
Wouldn't be hell without that song on continuous loop.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Well freak me, i knew not everyone liked it but come on!!!...cant believe i like the top 2 worst songs from the 80's. Please dont post the rest of the list. For the love of all that is sacred, please dont!!!!

C'mon dude, you're on a roll. Besides it's been an extremely couple of stressful days and I needed the laughs here. So thanks for that. :cool:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You guys assert "Don't Stop Believing" was anything BUT the greatest song of all time, and we're gonna tangle.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The thought makes me so angry, I asserted it twice by accident!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lololol. I can't wait for @Tron's next recommendation.

"Uh, well, okay, but there's no beating Chris de Burgh's 'Lady In Red'. That song is like a totally awesome love song."

I already posted two more songs that you might of missed during your Starship bashing... But heres another 80's beast for you...

My favorite mettalica song ever

I can always find something you hate if you want, but if you tell me you dont like Journey, we will have a problem...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Always figured it would be Sinatra's 'I Did It My Way.'
Seriously? Love that song, and love sid vicious's version the most

Maybe cause i love the sex pistols idk, but love his version, and was awesome to hear at the end of goodfellas

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I already posted two more songs that you might of missed during your Starship bashing... But heres another 80's beast for you...

My favorite mettalica song ever

I can always find something you hate if you want, but if you tell me you dont like Journey, we will have a problem...

ilt.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Heres an odd one for you, I actually think it goes together pretty good....mainly cause I love Slipknot. The others singing are shit for this.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow, they have changed quite a bit since their melodic death metal days. Here's a lighter sample from back then that I still enjoy on occasion.

Agree they have changed, love everything they have made since their first album. The song you posted is great. Shows how much they have changed through time. After so many years, and so many albums its inevitable I suppose. Just happy they still make good music.