LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Killer tune here of Bob's with the So Sexy Hot Lauryn Hill mixed in. The video shows Rohan (one of Bob's sons) as Lauryn's man... and he actually was for a long time. They even have a daughter together. They're no longer a couple now though.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Wow "page 280" was Outstanding!(y) I was going to play "Nobody's Fault But Mine" next but I got Pancaked by Led Zeppelin yet Iowa Ram was a Survivor. RamsinLA made me break out my old Jade Warrior album, an I hadn't played in 20 years. RockinRam's Steel Pulse beat Bongos under pressure, over Milli Vanilli's:puke: Vanilla Ice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iW2_Ec3uEU

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 44]ZAKK WYLDE - Sleeping Dogs (NEW SONG 2016) - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Feb 26, 2016 at 1:09 PM[/GALLERY]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 45]Mad Season-Artificial Red by BatteringRambo posted Feb 26, 2016 at 3:08 PM[/GALLERY]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[GALLERY=media, 44]ZAKK WYLDE - Sleeping Dogs (NEW SONG 2016) - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Feb 26, 2016 at 1:09 PM[/GALLERY]
Damn. Zakk looks 50 years older than when he was playing with Ozzy.