LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I love all Hendrix, but the stuff without Mitch Mitchell is my favorite. More groove and less busy bee drumming. Cox and Miles were tight.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Because I found occasion to link to a Jonathan Coulton WoW machinma vid in another post...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

My dad bought me a kick ass stereo system for my high school graduation. I remember turning it on for the first time and scanning the radio for a song to crank up and push the speakers to...this was the tune :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm guessing that everyone has heard this one. But,,, I bet ya didn't know that the Baha Men are from The Bahamas,,, lol. They sing in a Junkanoo (Bahamian) style. Love me some Junkanoo too :D

I got to see these guys on an outer island in the Bahamas when this song had just basically hit the air waves.