LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's good to see Grace Slick and Paul Kantner again. Mickey Thomas has a seriously high voice. Maybe he should have auditioned for Boston after Brad Delp killed himself. Here he is with Elvin Bishop.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I know we're all kind of reveling in old school jams, I might just harsh the mellow so to speak and give this a shot.
Cave-In have a pretty diverse catalog, starting out as chaotic spaced-out scream metal, then changing gears for a more chilled prog-rock outfit and now blending the two aspects together on their newest stuff.
This is off of an EP called Tides of Tomorrow that signaled their first major shift in styles, you might like it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
After watching the first round of the draft, don't want to wait until tomorrow for this tune. Crank it up and sing along. :rockon:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Everybody is probably sick of this song but this live version by Heart is great. The expressions on the faces of the aging members of Led Zeppelin is touching.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Posted in another thread but bears repeating here... for anyone needing to get over the "Rams didn't draft the guy I wanted" sadness...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Queen representing. Nice.
This is my particular favorite

julia2.jpg

Last edited: