LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
(y)

Man they're young in that video, especially Angus.

I was just watching an interview with Angus Young and Brian Johnson about how rhythm guitarist Malcolm Young is in a nursing home because of dementia and has retired from the band. Sad stuff.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I was just watching an interview with Angus Young and Brian Johnson about how rhythm guitarist Malcolm Young is in a nursing home because of dementia and has retired from the band. Sad stuff.

Yeah, it's crazy. Then you have the whole murder plot thing. Been one Heck of a ride for those guys

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah, it's crazy. Then you have the whole murder plot thing. Been one Heck of a ride for those guys

Forgot about that insanity. One member died young, another got dementia, and another is implicated in a murder plot. Par for the course for a rock band.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let me try and set the stage for this one.

My wife and I went away alone to get married. We wanted it that way. We did however throw an outrageous party/reception when we returned. We liked the idea of everyone getting together to celebrate our wedding without all the official wedding stuff. Casual and Fun. We had crazy good food, full on liquor bar and other party favors, and a Bad Ass reggae band. We had about 300 people partying down and most of them dancing their asses off all night. We told the band that there should not be any of the traditional wedding BS... just partying.

Anyway... at one point in the evening the band completely surprised us. Even though we didn't ask for this, the band called the wife and I out on the floor and decided to dedicate the following song to us...