Your role(s) with the team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks for stopping by, Johnny. This is awesome of you.

Clearly you're a multi-faceted player who wears many hats (helmets) on the team. You're the emergency backup QB and you've got plays designed to take advantage of different punt coverages (fakes), but are you also the backup kicker if something were to happen to Greg? If so, have you kicked many field goals? And what's your longest?

Name
Johnny
Being able to do more things just adds to value as a player. I hope to be the Swiss Army knife of the team and be able to contribute as much as possible.
With kicking field goals I try and not practice too much because GZ just makes me look bad haha. I am nowhere near pro caliber at kicking field goals but I believe I could be a one game weapon if necessary. I recently kicked a 52 yarder the other day. Not too impressive but I will get better.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dang! 52 yards is nothing to scoff at.

Also, I forgot to ask, are there any designed bootlegs for you (if you can answer that) as a punt fake?
I see you run about a 5 flat 40 yard dash, so there probably aren't many of those plays, eh? :heh:

Name
Johnny
no bootlegs. haha we do have some fun wrinkles we may put in in a little though…time will tell.