Your Ring of Honor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
As much as I loved CL and JL....I dont know that they could go in the ring...I would be quicker to put JL in than Long. Long was a solid DE but never lived up to #2 pick. Not a great sack guy, but got a ton of pressures and played good run defense.

I wanted to put in Hirsch and Ellard as well. But 4 WR seemed too much. And Bruce and Holt were pretty far ahead. Holt went 8 years in a row i believe with over 1k and Bruce is one of the best route runners of all time.
I agree Leonard Little had better numbers than Long

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I agree Leonard Little had better numbers than Long

Yeah, that's true. But Long is a much better person than Little. That's why Little didn't make it on my ROH and Long did, even though Long had a little less worse numbers.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Bob Waterfield Norm Van Brocklin Tom Fears Charley Cowan Joe Schibelli

Lamar Lundy Ken Iman Doug Smith Nolan Cromwell

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Would anyone count London Fletcher? Or was he not with the Rams long enough?
I don't know if Fletch makes it as a Ram, but he belongs in the HOF. Jmho

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aeneas Williams? Great player, loved having him, but what he play, 3 years? 4?
Laurenitis and Long?? Lol How about Rich Coady and Brian Quick while we're at it

Well Quick should be a shoein' once we expand to a few more slots lol.

I chose Williams because he had such a terrific impact not only as a player but as a leader. He actually stayed in st.louis once he retired and does a ton of community work. He's also a HOF. Opposite of Warner, he seems to relate more to being a Ram. And im glad to have him lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Williams very good, but Eddie Meador more deserving, a lifetime Ram and had some great seasons
train

Eddie Meador was my first “favorite Rams” player, still one of my all-time favorite (see pic on left, lol)

A few other I’d consider, Nolan Cromwell, Jack Pardee, Isiah Robertson and of course Kevin Greene

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ring of Honor is for the best of the best, at least should be.
LeRoy Irvin, Johnnie Johnson, Jerry Gray and Todd Lyght were all fantastic players, and easily go in ahead of some that were mentioned

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ring of Honor is for the best of the best, at least should be.
LeRoy Irvin, Johnnie Johnson, Jerry Gray and Todd Lyght were all fantastic players, and easily go in ahead of some that were mentioned

So who is on ur list? Curious. I think a lot of it goes to age and knowledge of the teams history.