Your Ring of Honor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@OldSchool has started a great thread that has led to a good debate about players deserving to be in the Rams hypothetical Ring if Honor.

We do not have one in the new stadium. Assuming they will add one next year. But for now, who would be in your Ring of Honor.

Let's say 15-20 players...Split anyway you want. One poster said he didnt believe they could be in the ring unless in the Hall of Fame. I'm disagreeing with that. Put your top Rams regardless.

In no particular order

1-Deacon Jones
2-Jack Youngblood
3-Eric Dickerson
4-Marshall Faulk
5-Steven Jackson
6-Orlando Pace
7-Jackie Slater
8-Merlin Olsen
9-Rosie Grier
10-Isaac Bruce
11-Torry Holt
12-Tom Mack
13-Norm Van Brocklin
14-Romam Gabriel
15-Anneas Williams

Obviously, AD will be on this list one day. I almost added Kurt after some of the debating semi-swayed me. But I felt Anneas deserved a spot. Eddie Meador almost made the cut as well. Van Brocklin could lose his spot to Warner as well.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Nice to see someone else appreciates what Gabe meant to this team.

Btw, last I checked the Rams were like 3rd or 4th in number of HOFers per team.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Adam Timmerman, Jeff Wilkins, Tom Nutten, Chris Long, maybe James Laurinaitis.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
@OldSchool has started a great thread that has led to a good debate about players deserving to be in the Rams hypothetical Ring if Honor.

We do not have one in the new stadium. Assuming they will add one next year. But for now, who would be in your Ring of Honor.

Let's say 15-20 players...Split anyway you want. One poster said he didnt believe they could be in the ring unless in the Hall of Fame. I'm disagreeing with that. Put your top Rams regardless.

In no particular order

1-Deacon Jones
2-Jack Youngblood
3-Eric Dickerson
4-Marshall Faulk
5-Steven Jackson
6-Orlando Pace
7-Jackie Slater
8-Merlin Olsen
9-Rosie Grier
10-Isaac Bruce
11-Torry Holt
12-Tom Mack
13-Norm Van Brocklin
14-Romam Gabriel
15-Anneas Williams

Obviously, AD will be on this list one day. I almost added Kurt after some of the debating semi-swayed me. But I felt Anneas deserved a spot. Eddie Meador almost made the cut as well. Van Brocklin could lose his spot to Warner as well.
Ellard over Williams

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is Tom Fears? Crazy Legs Hirsch? Trung Canidate?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where is Tom Fears? Crazy Legs Hirsch? Trung Canidate?
Trung just missed out. If not for that pesky Steven Jackson.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Adam Archuleta, James Laurinaitis, Johnny Hekker, Steven Jackson, Leonard Little, Chris Long, Orlando Pace, Aaron Donald, Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Kurt Warner, Grant Wistrom, Roger Saffold, Greg Zeurlein, Jeff Wilkins.

These are the Rams I have loved more than any other. This is a reflection of my age and when I started watching the Rams. The old guys are more worthy but I ain't watched any of them so I feel I cant include them in my own personal pantheon.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Adam Archuleta, James Laurinaitis, Johnny Hekker, Steven Jackson, Leonard Little, Chris Long, Orlando Pace, Aaron Donald, Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Kurt Warner, Grant Wistrom, Roger Saffold, Greg Zeurlein, Jeff Wilkins.

These are the Rams I have loved more than any other. This is a reflection of my age and when I started watching the Rams. The old guys are more worthy but I ain't watched any of them so I feel I cant include them in my own personal pantheon.

Even ur 2000's list shouldn't include Archuleta lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone

In no particular order

1-Deacon Jones
2-Jack Youngblood
3-Eric Dickerson
4-Marshall Faulk
5-Steven Jackson
6-Orlando Pace
7-Jackie Slater
8-Merlin Olsen
9-Rosie Grier
10-Isaac Bruce
11-Torry Holt
12-Tom Mack
13-Norm Van Brocklin
14-Romam Gabriel
15-Anneas Williams

Good list Bro.

I'm picking, Gab wasn't That Good, Williams belongs with that other team and Grier no.

Now Meador is so so underrated, throw him in there.

And if Kurt Rams made up cool, throw him in ,if not O well.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Even ur 2000's list shouldn't include Archuleta lol

Dont you be mean about Adam. I used to play madden and that guy got like 24 tackles and 3 picks every game. Loved that guy. I have an Archuleta jersey!!

He is actually quite good as a colour commentator btw.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dont you be mean about Adam. I used to play madden and that guy got like 24 tackles and 3 picks every game. Loved that guy. I have an Archuleta jersey!!

I liked him. Was excited about the pick. He just never lived up to the hype. He was a physical freak.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I liked him. Was excited about the pick. He just never lived up to the hype. He was a physical freak.

Had back injuries. That contract with the skins was crazy, something we would never have matched. Good guy though by all accounts.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Had back injuries. That contract with the skins was crazy, something we would never have matched. Good guy though by all accounts.
I do like him as an announcer as well.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame

Did he take the wrong angle on tackles on Madden too? :LOL:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Current ROH (18 players)

Deacon Jones
Merlin Olsen
Jack Youngblood
Elroy “Crazy Legs” Hirsch
Henry Ellard
Isaac Bruce
Torry Holt
Steven Jackson
Marshall Faulk
Eric Dickerson
Jackie Slater
Orlando Pace
Aeneas Williams (I’m going to count him because he’s still involved with St. Louis in the community.)
Kurt Warner
James Laurinaitis
Chris Long
Roman Gabriel
Tom Mack

(Future ROH)

Aaron Donald
Johnny Hekker

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Current ROH (18 players)

Deacon Jones
Merlin Olsen
Jack Youngblood
Elroy “Crazy Legs” Hirsch
Henry Ellard
Isaac Bruce
Torry Holt
Steven Jackson
Marshall Faulk
Eric Dickerson
Jackie Slater
Orlando Pace
Aeneas Williams (I’m going to count him because he’s still involved with St. Louis in the community.)
Kurt Warner
James Laurinaitis
Chris Long
Roman Gabriel
Tom Mack

(Future ROH)

Aaron Donald
Johnny Hekker
As much as I loved CL and JL....I dont know that they could go in the ring...I would be quicker to put JL in than Long. Long was a solid DE but never lived up to #2 pick. Not a great sack guy, but got a ton of pressures and played good run defense.

I wanted to put in Hirsch and Ellard as well. But 4 WR seemed too much. And Bruce and Holt were pretty far ahead. Holt went 8 years in a row i believe with over 1k and Bruce is one of the best route runners of all time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aeneas Williams? Great player, loved having him, but what he play, 3 years? 4?
Laurenitis and Long?? Lol How about Rich Coady and Brian Quick while we're at it

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aeneas Williams? Great player, loved having him, but what he play, 3 years? 4?
Laurenitis and Long?? Lol How about Rich Coady and Brian Quick while we're at it

Laurinaitis, if I'm not mistaken, is the all-time leading Rams tackler. Long was a solid player. Aeneas Williams was elite when he was here.

Mind you, I'm plenty biased and young, which is why I voted them into the ROH.