Your Rams 2023 team captains

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I put the Rob Hav hate on ignore but it truly riles me when I see that “some” may still be beating that dead horse.
Henceforth, that particular equine shall be known as...... The oldyetsomehowstillnotnotdead horse. :)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Henceforth, that particular equine shall be known as...... The oldyetsomehowstillnotnotdead horse. :)

UGH! I thought (Michael) Hoomanawanui and (Brandon) Manumaleuna were going to be tough to remember ... but I will do my best.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I thought Skow was safe, (probably cuz I like the guy), but not captain safe. Tells me a lot.
Same with Fuller, who not everyone is in love with.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
UGH! I thought (Michael) Hoomanawanui and (Brandon) Manumaleuna were going to be tough to remember ... but I will do my best.

Wait - I thought those two were the same guy ...:explode1:

Guess what. Benny Skow was safe all along. Who woulda guessed? :)

Goes to show you the value of being a good special teamer. Skow is still here because he's a demon on teams. Lance McCutcheon is gone because he's not on teams. Well, that's at least part of the reason anyway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I never thought Skow was at risk of losing a spot. But if he’s pushed down the depth chart at WR that’s not a bad thing. It means we have better options, that’s all.

Havenstein is steady, and mature. Good choice.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0641.png