Your passion.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not as good looking as the young lady, but where else can you see 3 P51 Mustangs from WW2 and a F-22 flying in formation?

1572391203690.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I have posted my passion and dreams in the past. Went back to University and got a degree summa cum laude (after barely graduating High School when I was a kid). I am a historian and a writer. I have been getting really encouraging comments from critical reviewers and professors about my historical fiction novella composed of short stories (uses magical realism). I will attempt to get it published early next year. I am revising right now and I am blown away by the responses i have gotten. Being a published author, selling my books on Amazon and in Midwest bookstores would be a thrill and a dream come true. Of course, after the book is accepted (if it is), that's when the work really begins. Pimping your book in front of small groups is part of the process (ugh!), but something I would gladly do if I get the chance!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Of course Football, but next would be Scuba diving. Me and my wife are both avid divers. I'm also huge into Underwater Photography and Underwater Videography. We try to travel as much as possible to new destinations. This last year we spent 26 days diving the Philippines. We've also done big dive safaris to Thailand, Indonesia and around the Caribbean. Here's one of my Philippine clips....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPG5JPC6tXU

And my Youtube page, full of Underwater vids.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
DEB14CB9-46DB-4253-A5AE-1DFEEC582CF1.jpeg

My first grow. Started early October a few weeks old already. I enjoy it a lot. I will post another pic when it gets into flowering stage. I can see myself getting into this even more making it a passion.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Of course Football, but next would be Scuba diving. Me and my wife are both avid divers. I'm also huge into Underwater Photography and Underwater Videography. We try to travel as much as possible to new destinations. This last year we spent 26 days diving the Philippines. We've also done big dive safaris to Thailand, Indonesia and around the Caribbean. Here's one of my Philippine clips....

Awesome film!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Trying to make people laugh with my non-depressing view of life. Goal is try to get one person to laugh or at the very least smile once a day.

Harder than you think, sadly.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Great vids man. You're speaking my language here. I started diving with my Pops when I was around 8 years old back in Hawaii and I haven't stopped since. My 3 boys and I do it now together... but we only do it with spears in our hands.

The whale shark video is great. I had a crazy experience with one here in Florida years ago. They are so cool. I was able to grab it's dorsal fin and get pulled along for a few minutes. This one was swimming near the surface and there were several sailfish swimming around it. We were just coming back in from fishing and the seas were rough... all of a sudden there were sailfish jumping very close to the boat. We stopped thinking we'd throw out some lines... and then the whale shark swam right up beside the boat. Holy Shit were we surprised! I grabbed my mask and jumped right in. He was basically just floating along very slow and I was able to get ahold of his dorsal fin and take a small ride. I could see the sailfish too. It was such a freak thing. This happened about 20 miles off the coast of Fort Pierce, FL. That's the only one I've ever seen in the wild.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am a mechanically inclined type. I started disassembling item like broken vacuums and VCRs and whatever I could get my hands on to see how they work at an early age. I got into restoring vintage automobiles (a 1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider Veloce and a 1972 Pontiac Formula) is my passion. I am also lightly refreshing a 1999 BMW 540 sport 6 speed which is a poor man’s M5. I am replacing an engine and front fender on my newly acquired 2005 Audi S4. I enjoy the history and nuances of each car, as they each have their own idiosyncrasies, if you know what I mean.

I also enjoy my family a great deal and my son oftentimes gives me a hand with the resto projects that interest him.
I have always been into other mechanical things like airplanes and the NASA space related stuff.

I once had hoped to design cars and was accepted to a fairly prestigious school but wasn’t able to go due to personal reasons.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Great vids man. You're speaking my language here. I started diving with my Pops when I was around 8 years old back in Hawaii and I haven't stopped since. My 3 boys and I do it now together... but we only do it with spears in our hands.

The whale shark video is great. I had a crazy experience with one here in Florida years ago. They are so cool. I was able to grab it's dorsal fin and get pulled along for a few minutes. This one was swimming near the surface and there were several sailfish swimming around it. We were just coming back in from fishing and the seas were rough... all of a sudden there were sailfish jumping very close to the boat. We stopped thinking we'd throw out some lines... and then the whale shark swam right up beside the boat. Holy Shit were we surprised! I grabbed my mask and jumped right in. He was basically just floating along very slow and I was able to get ahold of his dorsal fin and take a small ride. I could see the sailfish too. It was such a freak thing. This happened about 20 miles off the coast of Fort Pierce, FL. That's the only one I've ever seen in the wild.
What an awesome experience! I would LOVE to be in the water getting video of Sailfish/Marlin/Dorado working a bait ball!! There are a few solid places in the world to snorkel on the surface with Whalesharks, but encountering them at depth is incredible! The one in my video was at about 60' deep.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What an awesome experience! I would LOVE to be in the water getting video of Sailfish/Marlin/Dorado working a bait ball!! There are a few solid places in the world to snorkel on the surface with Whalesharks, but encountering them at depth is incredible! The one in my video was at about 60' deep.

It really was a freak thing. In this case there was no bait ball feeding frenzy going on though. It's possible I guess that maybe there had been something like that happening before we crossed paths... but I think it was probably not what brought the shark and the sailfish together on this day. I really think that the whale shark was attracting the sails because of the small fish that usually swim along with them. I'm thinking that these sails were using this shark like they use a weed line out in the gulf stream. Anything out that far floating on the surface acts like a dinner bell for the pelagic predators. This whale shark was only about a 20 footer.

I was nervous when I reached out and grabbed his dorsal fin. Even though he wasn't a full grown whale shark... a fish that big is extra GIANT looking when you're in the water right next to it. I knew it was a gentle giant, but I was still nervous when I reached out and grabbed ahold of the front of his dorsal. When I did... this fish didn't even flench... it just kept on with it's path like I wasn't even there. I was able to hold on for a few minutes (and that's kinda a long time in this situation)... he was swimming very slow. He must have thought that I was a big remora because he acted like he didn't even notice me.

Every time I've been around a bait ball... I was too busy trying to catch fish to even think about getting in the water. It's really cool to see. We see this when we are over in the Bahamas fishing for tuna. The tuna get so excited that they launch themselves out of the water like torpedoes. When you see this happening... things get kinda crazy on the boat when you're trying to catch the tuna. Almost like a Chinese fire drill crazy. I'd rather pull a yellowfin tuna in the boat than see one swimming around in the water LOL. They are way too good to eat.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
View attachment 31996
My first grow. Started early October a few weeks old already. I enjoy it a lot. I will post another pic when it gets into flowering stage. I can see myself getting into this even more making it a passion.
Beautiful plant man. Showing sex yet? Or was it feminized? It's also my passion. Quite a rewarding feeling when all said and done.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

When we were in Greece this year we spent 4 days on the beach on the Agean sea. It was so clear, We tried to set up a dive but didn't have the time. Before we go next year we are going to get the kid certified for diving and plan a dive or two in Greece. I learned to dive in Curacao. 100 ft viz. Unfortunately, we don't dive as much as I would like to. Great video BTW. I would love to dive Truk lagoon.

My understanding is that Cuba has one of the best unspoiled coral reefs on the south side of the island, I would love to see that.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Beautiful plant man. Showing sex yet? Or was it feminized? It's also my passion. Quite a rewarding feeling when all said and done.
Thank you, your plant as well. You began flushing it yet? Looks top quality.
My plant hasn’t showed yet, I think soon though.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Well, not exactly magic, but card mechanics(sleight-of-hand) and I have probably 2,000 bucks invested in different books, all about cards. I drive my wife nuts with the decks of cards I have scattered throughout the house. I usually have cards in my hands.

My problem is I have some hand tremors which make some things difficult but there is still plenty I can do and some days I can do them better than others.

I also love reading. I love all sorts of books but really love looking for different stories or things that make me think.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Selassie I is that skydiving place the one that does the highest allowable civilian dives?

I heard about that some time ago and I think it's in that area.

It's like 15,000 feet or something nuts.

Fuck that!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Selassie I is that skydiving place the one that does the highest allowable civilian dives?

I heard about that some time ago and I think it's in that area.

It's like 15,000 feet or something nuts.

Fuck that!!!

I'm not sure about that. Their jumps are right along the Atlantic and the Intercoastal waterway though. So the view on your jumps includes lots of beautiful water. Not that I'm ever gonna see it... I'm terrified of heights... but it's supposed to be incredible.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure about that. Their jumps are right along the Atlantic and the Intercoastal waterway though. So the view on your jumps includes lots of beautiful water. Not that I'm ever gonna see it... I'm terrified of heights... but it's supposed to be incredible.
Don’t wuss out, Selassie! As Arnold, says, Do Eet!