Your passion.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
couple questions from a rook if I may...

Are those photo periods or some kind of auto? I ask because they are inside.
Are you using any type of lighting?

When you flip from veg to flower, what schedule did you do?

And did you do any topping or thinning at the bottom?

I see you use household nutes... but FYI worm castings are awesome. Anyway in your regime do you mix a tea or just mix dry into soil.
Hello Dog,
Plant is not an auto, used sensi seeds and photos were taken during periods of growth. I did not use any type of grow lights. Was mostly experimenting outdoor sunlight few hours/transfer indoors for no sunlight. Though i may try a small grow light for my next batch and do 12/12. Nutes I just put into soil liquid/solid form. I am going to try mixing molasses into my soil, along with coffee grounds and then plant. As for trimming I started trimming off the lower fan leaves and worked my way up to budsites, maybe cut about 4-6 fan leaves every few days. I read about how people don’t recommend trimming, but its growers own decision I don’t think there is no right or wrong just experiment learn through trial and error. This was my first time and I will keep the same regimen just maybe do some tweaks to try and make better.

…..

Legend
Hello Dog,
Plant is not an auto, used sensi seeds and photos were taken during periods of growth. I did not use any type of grow lights. Was mostly experimenting outdoor sunlight few hours/transfer indoors for no sunlight. Though i may try a small grow light for my next batch and do 12/12. Nutes I just put into soil liquid/solid form. I am going to try mixing molasses into my soil, along with coffee grounds and then plant. As for trimming I started trimming off the lower fan leaves and worked my way up to budsites, maybe cut about 4-6 fan leaves every few days. I read about how people don’t recommend trimming, but its growers own decision I don’t think there is no right or wrong just experiment learn through trial and error. This was my first time and I will keep the same regimen just maybe do some tweaks to try and make better.
Awesome effort for your first. If you go on YouTube ...check out CanucksGrow. That dude is a riot and a great reference.
Here’s a snap of my 2nd effort.

Auto AK47

D2C6F57A-FCCF-4405-A647-3DEC7D4D5684.jpeg