Your Occupation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which town is it cause I know their original movie locations were in Utah

I used to drive through Payson, Lehi and American Fork Utah when I was a kid on road trips to see the Grandparents
and when Footloose came out I tripped out cause I had seen all locations before :LOL:

Filmed in Utah, (loosely) based on events in Elmore City, Oklahoma.

Lots of religious conservatives around here, to say the least

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes, I went to the Footloose Festival there 2 weeks ago. I missed the early festivities because of work (company was at a Farm Show). The Princess candidates have a raffle each year - this year the grand prize for the winner was a pistol and a complimentary CCW class. I kid you not. In the dance area there were tweens dancing, or trying to. It looked like they had only seen dancing on TV. Pretty much what you need to know about Oklahoma.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Mechanical Design Engineering Consultant, currently working for a semiconductor processing equipment manufacturer in Silicon Valley.

I'd rather be playing golf for a living but a marriage and kids derailed that possibility... :thinking: My kids are worth it! Their mom? Ahhh...hell no! :deadhorse: :wabbit: