Your list of 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Odette Yustman

images-1.jpg
images.jpg

Bad Girl from Indiana Jones Last Crusade and Bond's View To A Kill (this counts for two since she would have to wear both outfits for me)

alisondoody003.jpg
indianajones.jpg

Jane Birkin - super hot

10_jane-birkin.jpg

the greatest of all Julie Christie

9008453-16308478-thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

• 85884999-julie-christie.jpg
    85884999-julie-christie.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 364

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There are so many, so i tried to pick the women that i wanted from different era's of me growing up. A couple of these beauties aren't alive anymore so i should probably replace them. :(

Natalie Wood(what a face) R.I.P.
th

Madonna(the young thick version)
th

Brittany Murphy(best eyes and mouth combo) R.I.P.
th

Eva Mendez(before she became a twig)
th

Kat Dennings(eyes and body)
th

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There are so many, so i tried to pick the women that i wanted from different era's of me growing up. A couple of these beauties aren't alive anymore so i should probably replace them. :(

Natalie Wood(what a face) R.I.P.
th
God I loved me some Natalie Wood. Fuckin Wagner!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
lol. I did the same thing to my current wife when she brought up this hypothetical. We were outside the mall one day after leaving a restaurant, and that was just kind of a continuation of a conversation about Brad Pitt we had inside (about the movie Troy). She said, "I don't even need 5. I'll just take him and you can take whichever 5 you want, because I won't need 4 others after that." I pointed behind her at a chick in a flower dress with phenomenal legs and said, "I'll start with her then."

Not much conversation the rest of the day...
Pretty funny. Nothing puts a damper on that whole conversation like a realistic possibility.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
God I loved me some Natalie Wood. freakin Wagner!
Yeah she was stunning looking. Did that "drowning" ever get solved or sorted out? You're talking about Robert Wagner who was at the party right?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selma Hayek, Sophia Vergara, Tyra Banks, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Raquel Welch

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ya know my wife at 30,since she could pass for Jane Fomda's twin is fine with me five more times

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ya know my wife at 30,since she could pass for Jane Fomda's twin is fine with me five more times
I can't BELIEVE YOU of all people evoked Jane Fonda's name as a compliment. Very disappointed Rich. :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah she was stunning looking. Did that "drowning" ever get solved or sorted out? You're talking about Robert Wagner who was at the party right?
I think if I were going to say anyone was my perfect woman (looks wise) it would be Natalie. No the "drowning" never got sorted out. IIRR it was Wagner's boat and they were seen arguing earlier in the day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There is no doubt Janes highest and best use was not politics
True - but too many beautiful fish in the sea to even consider her when thinking of hotties. I just want to head butt her. And no.... not with that head.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
True - but too many beautiful fish in the sea to even consider her when thinking of hotties. I just want to head butt her. And no.... not with that head.
There you go thinking with the wrong head.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
amy lee.jpg
not sure how i forgot Amy Lee (evanescence) she's both eye AND ear candy .