Your go-to coffee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Coffee has become one of those things that has evolved into a lot of options... and most people are very particular how they serve theirs.

How about you?

I like LavAzza espresso.

ShotType1_540x540.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm down to about 1/2 cup per day meow, but I prefer Insight Coffee Roasters:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
3F8BB489-9CBA-437F-86AE-F073155A037C.jpeg
Usually it’s Peet’s Major Dickasons made at home.

@FaulkSF I’ll have to try that Insight coffee next time I’m downtown.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm just a very basic medium roast coffee guy. I like my two cups in the morning, but after that I'm done with coffee for the day. I just put a little milk with no sugar and I'm good. I will say I'm probably addicted to the caffeine. I make my coffee weaker than average, but I have to have those two cups. And I don't like waiting for it. I have it on the timer so its ready when I get up.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
No matter what coffee you like it will taste better from a Technivorm Moccamaster. No I don't drink coffee but I make it every day.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
100% Columbian Coffee, whether it be Folgers or Kirkland. It used to be Green Mountain before they went the K-cup route. Just milk or cream, no sugar, ... although now that i'm retired, Emmitts Irish Cream seems to have joined the mix quite frequently.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
View attachment 31988Usually it’s Peet’s Major Dickasons made at home.

@FaulkSF I’ll have to try that Insight coffee next time I’m downtown.
We have an older cuisinart model than yours which is great for when we normally have drip coffee from our whole beans purchased through our local market.

When we're not in a rush with the kids in the morning it's French Press tho. I'll even heat the water to only about 160-170 to ensure no additional huskiness is imparted into the cup.

Insight does a really good job with that as other local coffee shops have a very grainy and husky flavor from allowing their water to get too hot.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 31987

My brother in law is a regional manager for 511 Tactical and they have some sort of relationship with Black Rifle. He gave us a pound to try, very good stuff.

That said, I brew Dunkin Donuts ground at home

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
My brother in law is a regional manager for 511 Tactical and they have some sort of relationship with Black Rifle. He gave us a pound to try, very good stuff.

That said, I brew Dunkin Donuts ground at home
Yes I will settle with Dunkin Donuts brand when Black Riffle is not available.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not too picky as long as its strong, never drank coffee till I got sober, and got hooked on that AA coffee.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like you all, I've tried a lot of expensive coffees. Right now I have Dunkin Donuts coffee next to the machine, and I like Black Rifle when I can afford it...But man, a couple of weeks ago I was desperate for a cup of coffe and I didn't have any energy shots with me....So I pulled into a convenience store for their coffee in a stardard urn.

I forgot how good that coffee can be. Maybe it was Farmers Brothers? I lived on this type of coffee for a decade or more as I drove across country. You can keep that Starbucks crap and other pretentious coffees for yourselves, I'll get mine at the convenience store for a buck-fifty, and enjoy it much more than the 5 dollar Venti at Starbucks...