Your final record prediction for 2023!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsker

UDFA
Name
Ramsker
9-8 and a wildcard birth or win NFC West outright. Would like to say 10-7 but McVay kept it to close to the vest in preseason for me to be to optimistic or pessimistic for that matter. I don't believe the NFC West will be as strong this year as it has been in past few years so I think any record above .500 might win it.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just so you know, I've NEVER said "this is our year" like a lot of our retarded fans.
Rynie... was curios what your thoughts were on Will Grier. I thought someone asked you about him but I may have missed your reply.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Rynie... was curios what your thoughts were on Will Grier. I thought someone asked you about him but I may have missed your reply.
I have no thoughts on Will Grier. He's no longer on the team, so I couldn't care less about him. lol

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I have no thoughts on Will Grier. He's no longer on the team, so I couldn't care less about him. lol
How has Jake Furgeson looked in the preseason? I've got him and Luke Musgrave on my bench in a 14 team fantasy league hopping one or both of them can be a good backup TE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, not a Reeder fan and I sure hope Ernest Jones stays healthy.

Troy Reeder helped lead The Rams to the Superbowl.Since someone did stats ,was probably the 3rd leading tackler on The Rams.
He was a player I lovced being one of the first ones at SOFI.Ironic is my GF was just outside in the parking lot & her daughter inside the stadium last night.
However the Bluemoon lined up for you spiritually for you.Finding out Troy Reeder is back really helps me relate to the 2023 Rams season & where this team is as a franchise.

I actually looked back(reflected back. The Rams are that much closer to my heart.

Seeing Kevin Demoff & watching my friend take his picture from behind was cool from training camp last month.

Coach man you do you man.I appreciate me some Troy Reeder & watching Sean Mcvay say we got Troy Reeder back just shows me the LOVE & Coach he is & brings to this ORGANIZATION!!

When The Rams go up against Bobby Wagner,just know Ernst Jones mentor was when he became The Rams leader & green dot player winning The 2021(2) superbowl!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oldbutnotdead dead wants to talk about special teams & Raheem Morris.Seeing Hagner & Littleton together was special.
—I’ve been privileged to watch The Rams up close.What I was going to say to Kevin Demoff,was only Thank You.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just so you know, I've NEVER said "this is our year" like a lot of our retarded fans.
I am just sick of hearing the cowboys will win every year. And then they don’t. No offense, bud. It wasn’t meant that way.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Troy Reeder helped lead The Rams to the Superbowl.Since someone did stats ,was probably the 3rd leading tackler on The Rams.
He was a player I lovced being one of the first ones at SOFI.Ironic is my GF was just outside in the parking lot & her daughter inside the stadium last night.
However the Bluemoon lined up for you spiritually for you.Finding out Troy Reeder is back really helps me relate to the 2023 Rams season & where this team is as a franchise.

I actually looked back(reflected back. The Rams are that much closer to my heart.

Seeing Kevin Demoff & watching my friend take his picture from behind was cool from training camp last month.

Coach man you do you man.I appreciate me some Troy Reeder & watching Sean Mcvay say we got Troy Reeder back just shows me the LOVE & Coach he is & brings to this ORGANIZATION!!

When The Rams go up against Bobby Wagner,just know Ernst Jones mentor was when he became The Rams leader & green dot player winning The 2021(2) superbowl!!
Reeder was 3rd in combined tackles in 2021, 5th in solo.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wasn’t it Reeder that made a goal line INT in a critical situation? I think it was.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Hope Kupp isn't out too long. Fwiw I've basically accepted a bad start with the schedule so if it's only 2-3 weeks it won't be so bad.

@ SEA: L
Vs SF: L
@ CIN: L
@ IND: W
VS PHI: L
VS ARI: W
VS PIT: W/L
@ DAL: L
@ GB: W/L
BYE
VS SEA: W/L
VS CLE: W/L
@ BAL: L
VS WAS: W
VS NO: W
@ NYG: W/L
@ SF: L

9 wins is probably the ceiling at this point. I say we split the ones I'm unsure on so 6 wins is my guess. If I wanted to be optimistic I'd say we sweep the Seacocks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm thinking 10-7, a little bit of a backslide from the usual 12-13 wins I expect from a McVay coached team.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I see this year as a bunch of streaks with a bad beginning and ending. Not many beat downs but just a struggle all year.

@seadderal L
SF L
@Bengals L
@Colts W
Eagles L
Cards W
Steelers L
@Cowboys L
@GB W
Seadderal W
@Cards W
Browns W
@Ravens L
Commodes W
Saints L
@NYG L
@ SF L

7-10

I’d be ecstatic if they could some how flip it to 10-7 but at this point, I just don’t see it.