Your final record prediction for 2023!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
I so badly want to be a homer, but I see a young team honestly devoid of the necessary talent.
Floor: 3 wins
Ceiling: 6 wins

jjab360

Legend
I'll say a 7-10 record, but the range for wins is wider than I'm used to during the McVay era. I'll say it could be as bad as 4 wins if Stafford goes down, or as high as 10 if he and Kupp stay healthy and the defense is just not bottom quarter of the league.
This

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Seahawks - W
49ers - L
@Bengals - L
@Colts - W
Eagles - L
Cardinals- W
Steelers - W
@Cowboys - L
@Packers - L
Seahawks - W
@Cardinals - W
Browns - W
@Ravens - L
Commodes - W
Saints - W
@Giants - W
@49ers - L

10-7 and playoffs. And even though we lose the game badly, the Niners lose one to the Seahawks and come into week 18 with an 11-5 record which makes that game for the division title.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
My prediction.....based on the information available....like how the Rams youngsters will develop and whether those "stellar" teams on our schedule will in fact, remain stellar......is between 7 and 12 wins. Book it! :biggrin:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bunch of yall'z givin ranges!! Commit and be happy, sad or indifferent!!

I'm dunno yet :)

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Han Solo Optimism GIF by Star Wars

12-5 !!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If so Marvin Harrison Jr round 1 and best Defensive player available round 2.

More like Brock Bowers first round, and three Mizzou players (Luther Burden (WR), Kris Abrams-Draine (CB), and Ennis Rakestraw Jr. (CB)) in the next three rounds).

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Those Cowboys Super Bowl teams were really something.

Bet it was great for you growing up, sitting on your Grandpa’s knee, and listening to his stories about Aikman, Emmitt and Irvin.
Lmao. I'm talking about the 2023 season. What does the 90's Cowboys have to do with this? You ok? Everything alright at home?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feels like a .500 team to me.

If health is there I think this team could do some good things, probably moreso on the back half of the sched. Early sched is gonna suck. Talking 9ish wins in that event.

If health isn't there buckle up. Losses will mount and I expect we may see AD get dealt to Pittsburgh. Note that trade of AD would be solely driven by AD not the Rams so I think this will come from his end. My rationale is he probably doesn't want to play much longer. Pittsburgh is gonna be good, they have a young QB and a stud rusher off the edge to pair with AD, and he gets to be close to family. Rams get a nice shot in the arm to the next draft or two.

Reasonable chance we're deadline sellers either way. We'll see who they get offers for.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Feels like a .500 team to me.

If health is there I think this team could do some good things, probably moreso on the back half of the sched. Early sched is gonna suck. Talking 9ish wins in that event.

If health isn't there buckle up. Losses will mount and I expect we may see AD get dealt to Pittsburgh. Note that trade of AD would be solely driven by AD not the Rams so I think this will come from his end. My rationale is he probably doesn't want to play much longer. Pittsburgh is gonna be good, they have a young QB and a stud rusher off the edge to pair with AD, and he gets to be close to family. Rams get a nice shot in the arm to the next draft or two.

Reasonable chance we're deadline sellers either way. We'll see who they get offers for.
I think stealing a win week 1 sets up a different mindset. Week 1 feels a little more important to this team than past years.

With the 49’ers week 2 at home… if we are coming off a win, we just might steal that one too.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little luck (and a little homerism) and I see a possible 11-7!
@Seahawks - W
49ers - L
@Bengals - L
@Colts - W
Eagles - L
Cardinals- W
Steelers - W
@Cowboys - L
@Packers - W
Seahawks - W
@Cardinals - W
Browns - W