Your Favorite Ride Food from a State Carnival....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
This is the place where has a child my mother and stepfather took me, dang SOB was sober for a night, great times, the Dade County youth fair was Heaven sent we, I went There..

Then my 1st date/hookup yeap went there, lol, I;ll never ever forget her...

Then there;s the kids etc etc , yeah that this place is special and can;t be forgotten, ever.

So Food it;s them dang Sausage ,onions mustard a little relish,the roll OMG and my mother could cook almost any dish to the Max..

Ride don;t know the name, but it went backwards at about 25 30 degrees incline and pushed everyone nest 2 each other.

Man these State Fairs are some of my happiest moments and Trust me they were few and far apart.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been to very few in my life, but Foods that I loved:
`Ball of deep fat fried french fries (6 inches in diameter at least) with a big aluminium salt shaker to flavor enhance it. Iowa State Fair, my God I still remember that
*Kettle corn

Rides?
* I used to love the Zipper, but I got sick on it the last time I rode it. Getting old, I guess...

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been to very few in my life, but Foods that I loved:
`Ball of deep fat fried french fries (6 inches in diameter at least) with a big aluminium salt shaker to flavor enhance it. Iowa State Fair, my God I still remember that
*Kettle corn

Rides?
* I used to love the Zipper, but I got sick on it the last time I rode it. Getting old, I guess...

Serious 100 percent when I lived in Texas everyone etc etc said you need to eat a Funnel Cake lol

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Funnel cakes and Dippin Dots (when they first became a thing).

Tulsa State Fair also had a stand with fresh mini donuts, where you can watch the dough drop into a little mini fryer. No wonder I'm so fat.

Rides, as a little kidI liked the sky ride, tilt a whirl, and log flume. As I got into middle school I like that spaceship saucer thing that just spun around really fast and whatever this was called where you lived:

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
I remember one called the Squirrel Cage I loved. It was like the Zipper with a position lock bar inside, made it actually just as fun but far less nauseating than the the Zipper.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
no state fair rides, but loved Long Beach nu-PIKE roller coater
awesome
train
Just down the Midway from my favorite tattoo parlor. Loved ALL of my girlfriend tatts I'd gotten there....~train

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
no state fair rides, but loved Long Beach nu-PIKE roller coater
awesome
train
Bro you get in the South, State Fairs are Mandatory. Lol

Angry Ram

This is The Zipper. Watch after 1:13. As I mentioned, I got sick the last time I rode it, but it wasn't helped because I had a teenage girl, the daughter of a friend, was next to me screaming in terror. Not having fun being scared, terror. But actual, "I'm gonna die," terror.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8JYmGZgz14

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-DMwHkFi0

No, seriously, no. Fuck that thing. I have to put so much faith into carnies to maintain it. The one I always saw rattled and shook too much. I'm a grown ass man and I rather go on the kiddie coaster than that.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Serious 100 percent when I lived in Texas everyone etc etc said you need to eat a Funnel Cake lol
I thought that's the reason people go to a County/State Fair!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I thought that's the reason people go to a County/State Fair!
Lol. Funnel cake never did it for me...

Those dang saugauses and well. The together ness,we all came together ,there was no game etc etc just Us ,we were 1

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is The Zipper. Watch after 1:13. As I mentioned, I got sick the last time I rode it, but it wasn't helped because I had a teenage girl, the daughter of a friend, was next to me screaming in terror. Not having fun being scared, terror. But actual, "I'm gonna die," terror.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8JYmGZgz14

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-DMwHkFi0

YESSS! I have rode that ride and here’s a funny story...

I would be 15-17yrs old... my best friend was a total tough guy. In fact, in his adult life he ended up boxing amateur. When kids, if we got in trouble, he beat everyone up. I’m not kidding, never saw him lose a fight.

Anyway... we get on The Zipper together. Back then, these rides didn’t scare me and I found this to be THE BEST RIDE EVER...

But... my tough guy buddy... every time our chair came past the ride operator he was screaming like a baby “STOP THE RIDE”... :LOL:. I guess the Operator couldn’t hear him because he never did.

It was SOOOOO funny! It became “The Thing In Which We Did Not Speak” going forward. Hahaha!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YESSS! I have rode that ride and here’s a funny story...

I would be 15-17yrs old... my best friend was a total tough guy. In fact, in his adult life he ended up boxing amateur. When kids, if we got in trouble, he beat everyone up. I’m not kidding, never saw him lose a fight.

Anyway... we get on The Zipper together. Back then, these rides didn’t scare me and I found this to be THE BEST RIDE EVER...

But... my tough guy buddy... every time our chair came past the ride operator he was screaming like a baby “STOP THE RIDE”... :LOL:. I guess the Operator couldn’t hear him because he never did.

It was SOOOOO funny! It became “The Thing In Which We Did Not Speak” going forward. Hahaha!
You and Angry will have to ride it together! @Angry Ram

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You and Angry will have to ride it together! @Angry Ram

Waddaya say @Angry Ram? :biggrin:

Whenever I see a Carnival... I am always looking for The Zipper! It would probably really scare me now.

I still remember... look outside your ride chair and the damn thing is assembled with these...

2UJK1_AS01

Angry Ram

Waddaya say @Angry Ram? :biggrin:

Whenever I see a Carnival... I am always looking for The Zipper! It would probably really scare me now.

I still remember... look outside your ride chair and the damn thing is assembled with these...

2UJK1_AS01

Dear god, no. Not when this guy is operating it:

2740783600_29d1d3a74b_b.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear god, no. Not when this guy is operating it:

2740783600_29d1d3a74b_b.jpg
Come on man, those discolored cotter pins will keep you safe....You and @CGI_Ram are surely less than 225 lbs combined? No way those corroded cotter pins bust!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The ride the other direction. I am not getting on some shit that Elroy pulled in on a trailer with his 96 F350 and proceeded to assemble with two other guys on 4 hours. Nope nope nope.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ride the other direction. I am not getting on some shit that Elroy pulled in on a trailer with his 96 F350 and proceeded to assemble with two other guys on 4 hours. Nope nope nope.
KISS- Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Carney: I always end up with extra parts when I install stuff