Your Favorite Non-Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Larry Fitzgerald. Partly because he shares my last name and partly because he exemplifies dedication to his team when so many others don't. Perfect combination of competitor and personality that I would love to have on my team any day of the week.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I grew up listening to my dad talk about the brilliance of Roger Staubach - pure class. My favorite is Antonio Gates, a beast and earned everything he has.

Your Dad is a very smart man! Although the last pass Staubach threw was an illegal forward pass as the Cowboys lost to the Rams in the 1979 NFC Playoff game.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Love AJ Greene, wish we had him.

Past player: Michael Vick- Funnest player I've ever watched when he was a Falcon, outside of the Rams. He was never quite the same, after.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Andre Johnson
Marshawn Lynch
Shady McCoy
Julio Jones
Dez Bryant
Steven Jackson
Jimmie Graham
Troy Polamalu
Haloti Ngata

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I really like Jamaal Charles. Dude is a straight STUD and really doesn't get enough credit. Charles is on my keeper FF team and consistently kills it for me. Top 3 RB IMO

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Me too, Barry Sanders was the most entertaining player I ever seen play. I was always a fan of the RB. Loved watching Earl Campbell, Walter Payton and or course Dickerson. But Sanders could make a 15 carry 10 yard day entertaining.

Me three.

If the dude didn't retire so early he would of shattered the rushing record.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Larry Fitzgerald. Partly because he shares my last name and partly because he exemplifies dedication to his team when so many others don't. Perfect combination of competitor and personality that I would love to have on my team any day of the week.

I like Fitzgerald too -- like the way he plays and would love him to be a Ram.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know he plays for the Niners, but Justin Smith....I don't think Aldon Smith has near the success without him. When he retires, the Niners will automatically be less for it

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
I really hate to vote for someone who plays for the Patriots but...................

Danny Amendola

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Troy Polamalu :D

Hey rafa I just posted a query about how you were........your nation is playing host to the Cup have you got any good stories for us? How close to it all are you?

fancents86

Starter
Tebow
SJax

I also love watching the Ravens play. They play like I wish the rams would play for so long. I think the Rams will play better D this season than the Ravens though so that makes me damn happy. I see a little bit of Sam in flacco as well when it comes to personality.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Hey rafa I just posted a query about how you were........your nation is playing host to the Cup have you got any good stories for us? How close to it all are you?

Hey LesBaker! How are you?
So, I do not have much time to read everything here in these last days. I started working in a law firm and my time is very short. But I have good things to say from what I have seen, one of the cities hosting the World Cup is near where I live, when I have time I'll do a good summary of the World Cup for you, what do you think?
Hugs!

Irish

Starter
Tebow
SJax

I also love watching the Ravens play. They play like I wish the rams would play for so long. I think the Rams will play better D this season than the Ravens though so that makes me damn happy. I see a little bit of Sam in flacco as well when it comes to personality.

I wish Sam had his deep ball. Thing of beauty.

original.gif

MrMotes

Starter
Seems a little bit like cheating to take an ex-ram.

Old guys: Moon and Fouts.

Now, i find Antonio Brown to be pretty amazing...