Your favorite NFL sideline reporter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pam Oliver is a perfect blend of looks, voice, and football IQ. By far my favorite.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Laura Okmin for two reasons:

3479387.jpg

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not to be a curmudgeon but I don't like any of there work.
I will place a wager on this thread moving though.

Rambition

Rookie
Poor Pam Oliver....

pam-olver-hit-in-face.gif

what most people don't know is that chandler harnish's throw from hell caused a concussion. it's interesting to hear a non-football player describe it:
Pam Oliver suffered concussion when hit in head by football
By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
September 3, 2013 8:43 am ET
Earlier this month while working the sideline for the Colts-Giants Sunday night game, FOX's Pam Oliver took a football to the face. She shook it off and acted like a true professional, so people had a little fun with it. Turns out, there's nothing amusing about the incident -- Oliver now says she suffered a concussion.

The sideline reporter told the New York Daily News over the weekend that the last thing she remembered was doing an interview with Ed Hochuli and then returning to the sidelines.

"That's all I remember," she said. "I asked the people around me, 'What happened?' They told me I just got hit in the head with a football."

As a result, Oliver hid out in her darkness-soaked house for the next five days, avoiding light and dealing with a massive headache. Though her CT scan showed no damage, doctors did diagnosis her with a concussion.

"I slept for hours on end. The minute you wake up you're reminded. Your head is pounding," she said. "I really could not take light -- the light from the TV, the accent lighting. The sun was completely my enemy. My blinds were drawn. It was miserable."

Oliver's obviously not the only person on a football field who's faced a concussion. And she's probably not the only "normal" person who's dealt with these symptoms as a result of some injury to her brain.

Good for her for talking about what she's going through. Just because she didn't suffer her injury while tackling another human being doesn't mean she isn't dealing with the same issues as NFL players.

“Now I want to get it out there. It was a painful, shocking moment,” Oliver said. “I didn't really know what happened."

but she knows what happened with FOX. she knows she just got ditched for someone younger and, in the minds of FOX, hotter. stay classy, FOX Sports.
http://thebiglead.com/2013/08/18/pa...football-on-the-sideline-during-colts-giants/

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I can't really stand any of them. Their questions are stupid, "Coach, what do you need to do in the second half?" Coach: "I'm thinking we need to score more fucking points than the other team to seal this win!" They are just the NFL's feeble attempt to include women and show they are sensitive to women's issues. Just like their breast cancer awareness stuff. Since there are zero female announcers, they had to find a way to fit some in the show. If I'm close to the remote, I usually mute their inane comments and questions. Not anti-women. Just hate affirmative action quotas. It takes away from someone's credibility if you know they were handed the job instead of earning it.