Your favorite HOF speech

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Is Brenda intro online. I'm quite curious what she said.

Warner's speech..........what can you say.

His HOF highlight reel is a fun watch.

That quote from DV will live on forever in Rams lore.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
His shoutout to Trent Green, the only player called out, was so classy, I was choking up.

Easily my favorite player of all time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is Brenda intro online. I'm quite curious what she said.

Warner's speech..........what can you say.

His HOF highlight reel is a fun watch.

That quote from DV will live on forever in Rams lore.

Great video!! (y)Warner sure had the Prettiest Deep Ball you ever saw!!:yess: The only part I hated in this was having to watch him in a Cardinals Uni!!:sadwalk:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What I don't understand, with all the amazing artist in the world, how in the fuck can they not make these busts look more like the player? I feel like they could probably use computers to sculp an exact replica and make these things legit.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Best HOF speech of all time

KURT WARNER

train

I wasn't a fan. For whatever reason, I know he was great, but perhaps because I was a Bulgerite, I don't have the same love. I have disliked his wife as long as I can remember and her weird ass Mohawk made it strange right off the bat.

It drove me nuts that he had the ass to leave out that oline, that group of receivers and the best damn running back ever...otherwise known as, the reason he stepped in and had such success. I liked that he thought of Trent, but damn, Marshall, Isaac and Torry were all there. I'm sure they were taken aback a bit, even if they don't say it.

Call me crazy. Idk, it was meh to me.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Y'all don't have to show up at Jerrah's Hall of Fame Induction ceremony, but just want to remind you that cuts are coming
~Cowboy's HC Jason Garrett
I wish that Ginger bitch would cut himself.

On both wrists.

bnw

Pro Bowler
What I don't understand, with all the amazing artist in the world, how in the freak can they not make these busts look more like the player? I feel like they could probably use computers to sculp an exact replica and make these things legit.
What they need to do is scan or make a plaster cast of the player's head during his playing days. Trying to work from two dimensional media is very difficult. I thought the likeness was way off also.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What I don't understand, with all the amazing artist in the world, how in the freak can they not make these busts look more like the player? I feel like they could probably use computers to sculp an exact replica and make these things legit.

They are all TERRIBLE.

I lived near the HOF almost all of my life and have been thee a handful of times.

The busts are the worst part of the experience.......shitty is the best way to describe them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It drove me nuts that he had the ass to leave out that oline, that group of receivers and the best damn running back ever...otherwise known as, the reason he stepped in and had such success. I liked that he thought of Trent, but damn, Marshall, Isaac and Torry were all there. I'm sure they were taken aback a bit, even if they don't say it.

i think the way kurt looked at it was the whole team played a part in his success and he didn't want to single out individuals. and he didn't differentiate between the rams and cards, he asked all his teammates attending to stand up. it's kind of a no win situation, naming some players while others were just as instrumental not being named. i can't blame him for taking that course.

i know he's said it many times before but it would have been nice to push the bruce and holt to the hof wagon during his speech. fitzgerald as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i think the way kurt looked at it was the whole team played a part in his success and he didn't want to single out individuals. and he didn't differentiate between the rams and cards, he asked all his teammates attending to stand up. it's kind of a no win situation, naming some players while others were just as instrumental not being named. i can't blame him for taking that course.

i know he's said it many times before but it would have been nice to push the bruce and holt to the hof wagon during his speech. fitzgerald as well.

I can't blame him either....He didn't disrespect his former Ram's teammates and didn't elevate his more recent Cardinal teammates. I thought the Trent Green recognition was one of the most classy things I have seen in sports.

Trent Green got so screwed by fate, but acted like a total gentleman and helper to Kurt in 1999. I never knew that. Although I can't say that he would have taken the Rams to the Super Bowl and win it, Green would have taken the team far if he hadn't of gone down as he did. Good on you, Kurt.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I can't blame him either....He didn't disrespect his former Ram's teammates and didn't elevate his more recent Cardinal teammates. I thought the Trent Green recognition was one of the most classy things I have seen in sports.

Trent Green got so screwed by fate, but acted like a total gentleman and helper to Kurt in 1999. I never knew that. Although I can't say that he would have taken the Rams to the Super Bowl and win it, Green would have taken the team far if he hadn't of gone down as he did. Good on you, Kurt.
I agree. It would have been easy to name off a bunch of players...Marshall...Isaac....Tory...Larry... but to give them all recognition collectively, then voice ONE player's name exclusively, Trent Green, was a shocker. An unexpected gesture that took the breath out of the room, and forced the football world to know that quietly, Trent Geen was the fulcrum, the turned page.