Your Favorite B - Side?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember spending time with my Aunt and our cousin for a week in the summer and on holidays for a brief two year stint in the seventies. They were close in age and thick as thieves. A strange odor would sometimes be coming out of the bedroom they shared on the second story of my Great Grandparents house. When they saw me come in they would chuckle and laugh. They were always listening to music, and I remember the stack of 45's they would have on the nightstand and on the turntable. I bought 45's until cassettes came out.

Did you guys buy 45's and do you have a favorite song that was a B - side on one of them? I didn't buy this one one, but it is a great one. On the B - side of "Paperback Writer" by The Beatles was "Rain".

The Beatles - Rain - YouTube

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pearl Jam- "Yellow Ledbetter"

Such a great song!

"Beth" by Kiss is also a favorite.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hands down it was the B-side of the song "they're coming to take me away" by Napoleon XIV. it was a complete mirror image (including the Warner Bros' WB logo) of the A side of that single. I distinctly remember spending time with neighborhood friends trying to learn how to sing the song backwards and driving parents nuts (we kept getting sent outside from each house so we would have to go to the next friends house until we got kicked out of that one as well.) good times.

some fun facts about the song appear in this Wikipedia link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They're_Coming_to_Take_Me_Away,_Ha-Haaa!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VMlLgc4vw&ab_channel=GRTvideo

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Side A: Wedding Bell Blues - 5th Dimension
Side B: Lovin' Stew - 5th Dimension

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still have quite a few of these.
My favorite would have to be "51st Anniversary" to the A side of "Purple Haze" by Hendrix.
downsized_1130200939.jpg

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
When I was a kid I remember getting a record single of Handle With Care by the Travelling Wilbury's and the B side was Margarita .. so everytime we order Pizza's I start singing .. "she asked me what we're gonna do tonight I said a cahuenga langa langa shoebox soup"

View: https://youtu.be/f4CWm8oGeIg

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember spending time with my Aunt and our cousin for a week in the summer and on holidays for a brief two year stint in the seventies. They were close in age and thick as thieves. A strange odor would sometimes be coming out of the bedroom they shared on the second story of my Great Grandparents house. When they saw me come in they would chuckle and laugh. They were always listening to music, and I remember the stack of 45's they would have on the nightstand and on the turntable. I bought 45's until cassettes came out.

Did you guys buy 45's and do you have a favorite song that was a B - side on one of them? I didn't buy this one one, but it is a great one. On the B - side of "Paperback Writer" by The Beatles was "Rain".

The Beatles - Rain - YouTube
I bought lots of 45's at the Singer sowing shop in the mall for a buck each. My first was CCR's Green River/ Commotion. First album was The Who- Live at Leeds.
Nice B side by the Beatles that you posted, I was Rolling Stones guy back in the day.