Your draft day “sleeper”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Talking sleepers is always fun. Sort of like finding a bargain in the store... it just feels good.

With the draft starting tomorrow... You got any sleepers?

This could be a sleeper pick... someone you see the Rams grabbing (or hope they do) that we are not talking about connected to the Rams.

Or...

Could be a sleeper player you like, regardless if a target for the Rams or not.

Anyone got a crush?

Mine might be Jake Fromm.

I like “heady” QB’s...and that is Fromm’s reputation. It’s also what makes a good QB sleeper, IMO.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I really, really like Cam Akers, the RB out of Florida State. My favourite RB in the draft.

I also like the safety Kenny Robinson who played in the XFL - he has a real chance to stick somewhere and be productive.

My sleeper QB would be Cole McDonald, Hawaii.

Let's circle back to this in a couple years and see how wrong I was!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My crush? Um, Sewo Olonilua is one of them...but I'd be happy with Reggie Corbin. If y'all don't know who he is, he's a running back from Illinois. Absolutely electric. Not proven as a pass-catcher, definitely shouldn't be blocking, but he had over 1,000 yards on 126 carries. He simply is a human joystick, like Sproles or Cohen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think I'll go with Isaiah Coulter. Good all around wideout with some length, should get squeezed pretty far down in this class though. Think he might be great value for some lucky team. (y)

Check him here vs Virginia Tech:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bsHmW41S40

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Talking sleepers is always fun. Sort of like finding a bargain in the store... it just feels good.

With the draft starting tomorrow... You got any sleepers?

This could be a sleeper pick... someone you see the Rams grabbing (or hope they do) that we are not talking about connected to the Rams.

Or...

Could be a sleeper player you like, regardless if a target for the Rams or not.

Anyone got a crush?

Mine might be Jake Fromm.

I like “heady” QB’s...and that is Fromm’s reputation. It’s also what makes a good QB sleeper, IMO.

Lol - over Bortles. Love this post !!
The Rams have drafted a couple over the years.

SJ from Mizzu was my first with Snisher. (Gaines)

Jamin Brown Cody Wichmann

Kupp & Reynolds (Kittles) The trade back to get JJ was awesome.

OBO— just watching him right now from a far is pretty cool.He was like a Prize Fighter working out at camp one day his rookie year. Real cool & might be someone Ram fans might enjoy watching over the next few years.
He might be The Rams 2018 Top of there class!! Hopefully that is The SHITTYEST Draft of the McSnead Era
Micah Fiser as well

Goes back now... Certain players are hard to hit on,but The Rams scouting has found a few.

Chris Givens a guy pickle liked as well. A 3rd day steal. Imo

2013 TJ McDonald - Stedman - Barret Jones. All value picks & thought could be late day sleepers

Pharoh Copper

(A Dillion from BC) there are a couple
2020 (M. Pittman)

RB’s -Johnathan Taylor is a RB I really like up top. I’d think both would be nice. The Rams would have a power game going.

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alton Robinson and Jonathan Garvin for edge rushers. If we could get Terrell Lewis at 52 I'd be psyched.

Lamar Jackson at cornerback. 6'2, physical press man corner. Needs to be developed but can be had in round 4-5.

Justin Strnad (spelling) at ILB.

Trey Adams OT

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm going to add a super, super sleeper - such a super sleeper that I had never even heard of his school until I stumbled across his tape on YouTube.

Darece Roberson Jr, Wayne State. He is Matthew Slater and Devin Hester combined and he is going to kill it on special teams. You heard it here first.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Late round sleepers.

Jason Huntley New Mexico St - Super fast small RB (4.3.4) that also returns KO. Rams interviewed him

Joe Reed UVA - Well built lot WR that is fantastic KO and punt returner. Also can be used out of backfield. Not a great rote runner.

Mid round sleeper

Darrynton Evans Appalachia St. Fast outside zone RB. Never fumbled in college. Also has KO return ability. I think Rams may have interviewed him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just hope your sleeper isn’t a second round pick by the Jets.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess definition of sleeper isnt really defined, I dont think anyone drafted in the top 4 rounds is a sleeper, could even argue 5th round..
2 late picks, guys I would love to see the Rams take flier on,
1) ILB Shaq Quarterman- The U- Maybe its just the games I've seen, but dayum this cat seems to be around the ball all the time
2) QB Tyler Huntley- Utah- Kid is an athlete. Hard for a QB to put up big numbers in Whittingham's offense, but I've seen this kid come up big. Could be that hybrid 3rd QB, WR/RB ST player who finds a way to stick around

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol - over Bortles. Love this post !!
The Rams have drafted a couple over the years.

I like him. But not for the Rams...

Talking Fromm.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alton Robinson and Jonathan Garvin for edge rushers. If we could get Terrell Lewis at 52 I'd be psyched.

Lamar Jackson at cornerback. 6'2, physical press man corner. Needs to be developed but can be had in round 4-5.

Justin Strnad (spelling) at ILB.

Trey Adams OT
Very much agree with all these ones.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I really like LB Cam Brown from Penn State late in the draft. He looks like a good special teams guy to start with, who could develop into a starting caliber NFL linebacker.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Showing my Oregon Ducks bias: LB Troy Dye from Oregon is a great athlete and high IQ player. Lead the Ducks in tackling for four straight years.