Your Biggest Meltdown Following Rams Loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
No meltdown, just broken. Game one, this year. After all the hype over the summer about "this is our year". To lose in such a way was sickening, at about 3:30 I had almost killed a bottle of 1792.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
After last years Seattle Game, the first one that we almost won.
Zac Stacy has 130 something yards on the ground. We have 5 chances to punch it in from 6, then 1 yard to win the game. 1 Daryl Richardson(the least powerful back in memory) run and 4 Kellen Clemens throws later, Rams lose.
The most infuriating part was when Stacy came in for the last play, just to give me hope, then gets motioned out to reveal an empty set. Great idea, lets show the best secondary in the league a great big fucking sign saying "WE ARE PASSING!!!" so they don't even have to consider the threat of the back that has gashed them all day running for 1 fucking yard...
I was watching with my friends from Uni, who all laugh at how much the Rams suck. This was going to be my big chance to prove them wrong, but nope. Lets throw the ball. Just great. I went back to my room, locked myself in, and ordered about £25 worth of Dominoes Pizza. Just stayed there all night eating Pizza on my own. Definitely a personal low as a Rams fan, because I was SO SURE we we going to win...
Damn, that game still annoys me...

iced

I'm actually kinda shocked i didn't have a meltdown after last sunday, especially with all the injuries...

and after this bs occured on monday night football...

10471336_10205092206374956_6736398793346002500_o.jpg

I feel like Mike Jones tackled my team :cool::D....... i lost by one yard, one damn yard...

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
In only the 8 short years of watching Rams games (live), the only times I came close to having a mental breakdown was the Sunday Night Football 2010 Week 17 Division Title showdown at Seattle and last year's Monday Night Heartbreaker against Seattle. Both times I screamed and vented on Facebook/Twitter for a solid hour. The 2010 game though was the worst one for me though; I cried and felt like I could vomit for a couple of hours afterwards.
FUCK SEATTLE.

Walter

Rookie
I have had so many meltdowns over the years they all run together. My kids think I am absolutely nuts as I verbally assault my television with language that would make a sailor grimace. Needles to say they are used the language by now. The SB loss to the Patriots was so damn heartbreaking I will never forget it. You know you are pissed where you are just numb and can't function a single thought. Although that could of been from the litter of Seagram's Seven I inhaled following the loss. Feels good to vent.