Young GZ and Blair Walsh Project

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Man I know we all love the excitement Young GZ has already given us so far this season and he'll easily reflect our future stud kicker. However I can't help to not overlook Walsh for the Vikings. He has consistently been clutch all season esp against us..off memory wasn't it 5 total with (2) easily on over 50+. I think he's (1) 50+ FG from breaking the now tied record with Hanson and Hartley?

I think we got our Jeff Wilkins of the future and Vikqueens got their Ryan Longwell. Walsh definitely should be considered the top NFC kicker this season pro bowl worthy. Young GZ can get that for the next 10+ seasons to follow. :p

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, he was money alright. 15 points and we lost by 11.

Joyyyyyyyyyyyy.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
True that..I was alluding to all season BW had been straight money! Not bad for a rook taking over for Longwell's career with the Pack and Queens.

One could debate we lost by a damn kicker and an accurate mofo! :razzed:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
If he missed some of those 50+ we would had a better chance the dude was on fire

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm impressed with GZ, and while some (including me at times) question his accuracy, check this out;

He's only attempted 15 kicks inside of 50yds... with a whopping 12 kicks greater than 50. Talk about a tough assignment!

(BTW; he's hit on 13 of the 15 inside of 50)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Yeah, he was money alright. 15 points and we lost by 14.

Joyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Fixed. Sentiment still applies though. Blair Fucking Walsh. Wasn't he the chubby blonde chick on Facts of Life???

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well Walsh was 3/3 w/ a long of 56 setting the record for beyond 50. Young GZ has been asked for 60 and 66 yard FGs...lol.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That Tucker kid for the Ravens isn't took shabby either.

Walsh just doesn't miss so far. Ice of veins.