You'll likely never hear this comparison again...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
...but I'm trying to dislike Greg Robinson for his horrible crime against me of "Not being Sammy Watkins", and he's almost like the puppy who won't let the grumpy guy dislike him.

I watched his highlight video. Sweet stuff there, including absolutely mauling a Florida State safety... but I can still stay grumpy. Even the most disastrous picks in NFL history have had freaking awesome highlight videos. You don't get drafted high unless you did SOMETHING right in college, and highlight videos are the cherry-picked best.

But a guy that mean and nasty on the field being as humble as he is off of it, both in his reaction video and press conference... I honestly don't know if I've ever seen that. Ever. And it just screams "coachable" to me.

It's still not the way I would have gone... but... maybe it'll be okay, you know? Maybe Sammy will understand if I like Greg now and be happy with his Buffalo fans.

I might... I might actually come to like the pick.