You need an avatar (profile picture)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought you'd never ask!

First request wins!

I need a few hours because I need to source just the right donkey with a hairpiece.

They're harder to come by than Kroenke blowing a donkey. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You could always Talk to @-X- He's always been pretty good at creating Avatar's!! I'm sure he'd LOVE to help to out RamzFanz!!:rolllaugh:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love my avatar. But sadly, my boy JL55 is no longer a Ram. Maybe someone can make an avatar of Tavon running in gear that looks like The Flash with the Lightning streaking behind him. That would be solid.
You mean like this ...

TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't need an avatar, but if you can get me a pick of Scarlett Johanson taking shower with Mikey Kunis , I'd appreciate it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the last one X made was great, I only changed it because I was salty Jenkins left and it was of him and Ogletree.

Id love a new one if you have the time, would you be able to collage these up?

Gurley on the right

Ogletree to the left

Donald and Tavon in the middle

with this background.

if I'm asking for too much just tell me to freak off, lol.

Yeah, that's a fuck off.

Well...mayyyyyyyybe, I'm ciphering it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Nah, that's cool. But I meant like having Tavon running downfield with the Flash emblem on his chest and lighting behind him cuz he's running so fast. Maybe even the flash helmet and everything. Don't you know The Flash Dave?
He was already 50 by the time the comic books came out.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nah, that's cool. But I meant like having Tavon running downfield with the Flash emblem on his chest and lighting behind him cuz he's running so fast. Maybe even the flash helmet and everything. Don't you know The Flash Dave?
Absolutely! Loved the Flash Comic Books! But My Favorite Was Green Lantern!!:D

RamzFanz

Damnit
the last one X made was great, I only changed it because I was salty Jenkins left and it was of him and Ogletree.

Id love a new one if you have the time, would you be able to collage these up?

Gurley on the right

Ogletree to the left

Donald and Tavon in the middle

with this background.

if I'm asking for too much just tell me to freak off, lol.

Not sure if it will work well as requested, but here's a draft. It's not done, I want to consider placement, sizes, shadows, lightning, cheerleader breasts, etc, just a working copy for you to opine on:

LosAngelesRams.jpg

The heavy lifting is creating each object as a cut out. Anything you want, sizes, placement, who is in front of who, etc, is cake now, so fire away. Once we square all that away, we'll get creative with it and make it pop.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
@LosAngelesRams, Another rough draft as an idea of what we can do. Basically whatever you imagine. Of course, I haven't cleaned the logo or anything.

View attachment 13197

LosAngelesRams2.jpg
LosAngelesRams3.jpg

The image sizes were very different so some fuzziness but that will clean up When I reduce it to an avatar.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Not sure if it will work well as requested, but here's a draft. It's not done, I want to consider placement, sizes, shadows, lightning, cheerleader breasts, etc, just a working copy for you to opine on:

View attachment 13196

The heavy lifting is creating each object as a cut out. Anything you want, sizes, placement, who is in front of who, etc, is cake now, so fire away. Once we square all that away, we'll get creative with it and make it pop.

These are all dope lol, I like the 1st one the most. I like the overlaying look. If you want to make more im cool with it, adding you're own magic touch. Thanks again for taking the time with this, these look dope!