You Know Your Offense is Bad When...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
You may be alone in that Athos. I don't want anybody who made the idea of starting Blaine Gabbert seem like a smart idea post 2011.
At least Kaepernick can run. Yeah he is Foles bad when throwing, but he can run the read option wildcat stuff for us.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
At least Kaepernick can run. Yeah he is Foles bad when throwing, but he can run the read option wildcat stuff for us.
Running the wildcat exclusively is bad idea. The Dolphins made it popular, but then everyone started trying it so defenses learned how to defend it and then it ran out of gimmicky power.

Daniel is coming up and I doubt the Chiefs put too much effort into reupping him, why not give the Mizzou boy a try? And that's not just bias speaking.

FRO

Legend
Running the wildcat exclusively is bad idea. The Dolphins made it popular, but then everyone started trying it so defenses learned how to defend it and then it ran out of gimmicky power.

Daniel is coming up and I doubt the Chiefs put too much effort into reupping him, why not give the Mizzou boy a try? And that's not just bias speaking.
I agree, but right now a gimmicky offense is better than ours. Long term it would be horrid.

I'd give Chase a shot, but I would have a first round or second round pick competing with him.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I agree, but right now a gimmicky offense is better than ours. Long term it would be horrid.

I'd give Chase a shot, but I would have a first round or second round pick competing with him.
Fair enough, I just hate gimmicky offenses because for me it's just when the team has admitted defeat and is pretty much saying, "We're not a good football team, but we are a good distraction."

Me too, let him, Mannion and whoever we pick up to duke it out in training camp, winner takes the position.

FRO

Legend
Fair enough, I just hate gimmicky offenses because for me it's just when the team has admitted defeat and is pretty much saying, "We're not a good football team, but we are a good distraction."

Me too, let him, Mannion and whoever we pick up to duke it out in training camp, winner takes the position.
Totally agree with everything you've said.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Perspective: Since week 7..The entire NFL is better at converting 4th and 15 or more.. (20%), than the Rams are on 3rd and anything (17%)
Trey Wingo

If we tried going for it on 4th and 15, it would probably be a draw play, or a WR screen at the LOS. This teams is just clueless as how to play offense.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
... when by Friday you've rationalized and regained some hope, but Sunday afternoon you are once again angry, let down, depressed and demoralized.
(Repeat for 16 weeks.)

FRO

Legend
... when by Friday you've rationalized and regained some hope, but Sunday afternoon you are once again angry, let down, depressed and demoralized.
(Repeat for 16 weeks.)
You know the sad thing was I wasn't sad, angry, or depressed after this one. I had no emotion.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
When you know that we'd be better with Tebow at QB!

And plus 1000 on Chase Daniel!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When the best QB play you've had all year came when you were in the Wildcat.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Or when the best QB play was during a fake punt!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
When the Bengals go up 10 nothing early and you correctly predict that's enough to win the game. :palm:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When it prompts threads about how bad your offense is.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
When a thread like this goes on for 3 pages and it does not upset you, in fact makes you laugh. A lot of creative people in this group or maybe there is just a lot to work with lol

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When you start thinking if the D players could feasibly play both offence and defence just so you don't have to watch the offence

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
When the offense takes the field you flip over to C-SPAN to see if anything exciting happens.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
When the fox announcers call your offense pathetic, and ill with no sense of urgency. :'(