You Gotta Love Nick Foles.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Foles did enough to win a close game. Great throw on the game winning TD. The Bears defense was/is very good. They were coming hard all day. Nick hung there for the win. You can't give him time to throw. He made some great throws while taking some big hits today.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Call me sour grapes...but NFoles just pi$$es me off. He could barely run an a gradeschool Offense w us. Disaster. Fisher O or not. You’re a pro, could’ve did better now that I see him now. Great guy, but really wish the Bears were moving forward so we could get a second matchup to beat them this time. Sorry, Rams bros, just the way I feel.
The problem wasn't Foles, it was the grade school offense.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Foles did a decent job for us at qb until clay Matthews tried to do a reverse "Alien" into his chest.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Call me sour grapes...but NFoles just pi$$es me off. He could barely run an a gradeschool Offense w us. Disaster. Fisher O or not. You’re a pro, could’ve did better now that I see him now. Great guy, but really wish the Bears were moving forward so we could get a second matchup to beat them this time. Sorry, Rams bros, just the way I feel.
I think it was the O line personally.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually what freaked his career up was his inability to identify a good OC.

He was pretty freaking good at everything else.

At least with the Rams.

And that's exactly what he meant. He wanted ocs that would run the offense the way he wanted it run. He thought he knew better than all the ocs that wanted to run an offense without interference from him. At least in his time with the rams.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles did enough to win a close game. Great throw on the game winning TD. The Bears defense was/is very good. They were coming hard all day. Nick hung there for the win. You can't give him time to throw. He made some great throws while taking some big hits today.

But still, if trubisky was better the bears win today.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Its true though. You can't hate Nick Foles. He's a good guy.

And you will all simply LOVE HIM if he beats the Saints (and we win against the Pokes)

KDS73

Rookie
Anyone remember the Foles posters sitting in the dumpster outside the Rams' locker room after a loss in St Louis? :LOL:

Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 10.09.12 PM.png

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't know how but the eagles keep winning with foles this time of the year.

What if they actually go all the way and win the championship again this year? There will be riots in the street if the eagles let him go.

They might need to start wentz from August through November then bring in foles when December hits.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I will give Foles props, he beat the Bears, although, it took a missed field goal, but now the Eagles will invade the Big Easy and the Rams will take on the Dallas Cowboys.

I will send him chocolates and treats if he engineers a win against the Saints and then lays an egg against the Rams.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
Although I disagree w you on Foles, I agree x1000 w the Bears! We’re going to win the SB and all the damn talking heads will be saying is how we’re lucky the bears lost cause they would’ve beat us.