Yahoo Sports Power Ranking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting they're so high, maybe started there and aren't dropped because they won? But it's funny as well because most people in Yahoo fantasy leagues say one thing. If Yahoo thinks you had a good draft make transactions early because their rankings suck.

fearsomefour

Legend
Patriots don’t play a playoff team till week 9.
Easiest schedule in the league.
Two replacement lineman looked great.
Barring major injury it is mostly over already. At least in the AFC.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kings-week-2-packers-vikings-rise-browns-fall

RANK 2
LOS ANGELES RAMS (1-0)

Previous rank: No. 2

A very nice start for the Rams, who picked up a road win against a tough Panthers team on an afternoon where quarterback Jared Goff was not overly sharp, their special teams were uncharacteristically sloppy and defensive tackle Aaron Donald had perhaps the quietest day of his career. Their heroes came elsewhere. Rams linebacker Cory Littleton stuffed the stat sheet with 14 tackles, an interception and forced fumble, which he recovered. (The fumble came on one of those plays where the defender straight up punches the pigskin out of the ball-carrier's hands, always an underrated feat of savagery on the field.) Todd Gurley was part of a committee attack in the backfield, but still rushed for nearly 100 yards on 14 carries and iced the game with a pair of rushes coming out of the two-minute warning. This was a win that showed off Los Angeles' enviable depth. The Rams have a lot of people who can beat you.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Patriots don’t play a playoff team till week 9.
Easiest schedule in the league.
Two replacement lineman looked great.
Barring major injury it is mostly over already. At least in the AFC.

Agree I saw their schedule and it is really easy for the first half of the season, but teams in the Pats division haven't gotten much better and Miami fire saled their team before the season even it got started. Sad.

fearsomefour

Legend
Agree I saw their schedule and it is really easy for the first half of the season, but teams in the Pats division haven't gotten much better and Miami fire saled their team before the season even it got started. Sad.
Except for a short run but the Jets with disturbing pile of meatloaf Ryan coaching, no one in their division ever gets better.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Interesting they're so high, maybe started there and aren't dropped because they won? But it's funny as well because most people in Yahoo fantasy leagues say one thing. If Yahoo thinks you had a good draft make transactions early because their rankings suck.
Haha. So true.
I dont think I've ever won a Yahoo Fantasy league on Auto-Draft

The Ramowl

Starter
This will be decided by next week's game IMO. If we win, we are truely top 3, if we lose, we're probably more top 6-7

Liberator

Pro Bowler
2 seems fair. Went to the Super Bowl last year, started the season with a road win against a possible playoff team.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Walters ( I know a lot of you all hate him and I do somewhat but like to read his excuses and he is occasionally funny)

ramsb_logo.gif
Los Angeles Rams (1-0) - Previously: 10.
The Rams prevailed in their season opener, but there are some major concerns. Jared Goff struggled mightily with his accuracy, especially when he was getting pressured. He didn't see open receivers. Meanwhile, the defense surrendered 27 points to a Carolina team that was constantly killing itself with unforced errors. Given how many times the Panthers shot themselves in the foot, Los Angeles should have prevailed by double digits.