Yahoo.com: Foolio Hit Piece on Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Not sure I remember a star player of Ramsey's callibre who didn't have leverage lol. What a nothing article.

dang

Legend
Donald, Goff and Gurley were the type of players the Rams have been looking for since the GSOT days. They had to pay them to keep them and they needed to keep them to build relevance. Goff will come through. Gurleys downturn was unforeseen. And Donald is worth every damn cent he gets. I am a little curious about Cooks being paid as a number 1 receiver when he clearly wasn’t but hind sight is always 20/20.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm not even gonna read or watch, I'm just going to write down the same thing that pops into my head anytime I hear his name.

God I want to punch him in his stupid fucking smug face so goddamn bad. Can you just imagine how good it would feel? That stupid fucking shit eating grin he always has, just a fucking fat one right in the mouth. I bet he'd cry too, he seems like the type of guy who'd cower down and in tears immediate be submissive rather than stand up to defend himself.

I think I'm going to start making super realistic masks of shitheads and put them on training dummies for people to hit. I know I'd be getting extra gym time in if I could punch him in his stupid fucking smug face.
I would love to join you in a round of Pound Florio's Face to Pulp.

The lil feller is literally The Guy.

The Guy no one wanted to play with as a child.
The Guy no one picked for any team sport.
The Guy the girls snickered at if by chance they even noticed him.
The Guy whose only soul mate will forever be Chris fucking Simms.
The Guy that will never be happy no matter how much $ he makes, because he is acutely aware that $ doesn't change the fact that he is a sniveling little shit of a piss ant.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't even mention that Ramsey said he wouldn't hold out. He just wanted to have that take about the Rams. Thanks for the originality and going against the grain, counselor.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I honestly wonder if Florio even believes his own bullshit.

Inside Florio's head, just before he hits "submit":

"Should I even publish this transparent click-bait piece of shit? Oh well, gotta pay the bills..." >click<