WR Marvin Jones?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
If they get any receiver it should be golladay. Guy has the potential to be top 10 at his position. Jones is just a upgraded reynolds. Now the question is the cost which I imagine will be alot.

galladay will be too expensive... jones they might be able to afford.

galladay is a physical get vertical contested catch guy... jones is like robert woods -

neither honestly are burners - marvin jones does have a fair share of deep hits, but im not sure he is really that much of a deep threat.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Right. Wasnt Golliday the burner guy?
Actually I think it was the other Marvin....Hall. That kid is a scorcher, but is a Brown after they claimed him off waivers in December.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
This talk of Jones as a FA for us is fairy dust, y’all.

We are beyond cash strapped cap-wise already and even if we did have some money, wouldn’t you rather invest it in Edge or C first?

Snead hates having gaping holes on his roster while entering the draft so I see him making efforts there. WR doesn’t look like a gaping hole to me.

A speedy deep threat WR is gonna have to come from the draft, I suspect, and it might be a mid to late round pick, at that.

Sorry.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'd go for either of the 2, but with our O and need, I'd go Golladay.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No thanks. I'd rather draft a deep threat in the draft.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
galladay will be too expensive... jones they might be able to afford.

galladay is a physical get vertical contested catch guy... jones is like robert woods -

neither honestly are burners - marvin jones does have a fair share of deep hits, but im not sure he is really that much of a deep threat.
Just watch ED on undisputed, right at the end he mention Golladay being available. :party: