WR Marvin Jones?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Any information/speculation if the Rams have any interest in trying to sign FA WR Marvin Jones? IF, The Rams can afford him it seems like he would be an ideal target/candidate at WR for them since he seems to have a really good relationship with the Rams newly acquired QB Matthew Stafford!

socalmab

UDFA
I like Marvin Jones and would welcome him and I know I will be in the minority but the player I would most like the Rams to bring in to stretch the field is John Ross. He was/is very talented and probably the fastest player in the league. His downside seems to be he is made of glass but I wonder if the organization he is at might have a factor in his less then ideal career so far. Who from Cinci has really flourished lately? He wants out and the last Cinci guy we brought in ( Whitworth) has exceeded expectations. On top of that he would be cheaper the Marvin Jones. He has shown some flashes

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The Rams need to spend every penny to make sure this defense doesn’t implode. We’re set to lose Floyd, Johnson, Hill, and Fox. We have Woods, Kupp, and Jefferson. Let’s not get cute here. The offense will be fine with those guys and Higbee, Akers and Henderson. Let’s make sure we fill some holes, so Donald isn’t the only good player on the defensive line again.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Born: March 12, 1990 (age 30 years), Los Angeles, CA

Born in LA? Hmmmm

Does Stafford sign an extension and free up some cash for his pal to join the club?

The thought of signing #11 fires me up. Still need to get a deep threat for Stafford's deep balls.

https%3A%2F%2Framblinfan.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2F9598088-marvin-jones-matthew-stafford-nfl-philadelphia-eagles-detroit-lions-850x560.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How does Jones fit with who we already have and then still need a burner?? I think we have other priorities unless we trade either Kupp or Woods and then you really are back to the same place without improving.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Born: March 12, 1990 (age 30 years), Los Angeles, CA

Born in LA? Hmmmm

Does Stafford sign an extension and free up some cash for his pal to join the club?

The thought of signing #11 fires me up. Still need to get a deep threat for Stafford's deep balls.

https%3A%2F%2Framblinfan.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2F9598088-marvin-jones-matthew-stafford-nfl-philadelphia-eagles-detroit-lions-850x560.jpg

It's a new day in America when we can all be fired up about Stafford's deep balls...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Why would we have any interest in a WR? We have good WRs on our team

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Why would we have any interest in a WR? We have good WRs on our team
We do have very good WR's but a legit deep threat or other dynamic weapon that attracts attention and opens things up is a sure need

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Kupp or Woods could be on the block too. I am predicting Kupp is going to get traded. Have a feeling
I would be very surprised if Kupp was traded, as he epitomizes McVays neck up demands on his players. The only downside to Coop is his injury history.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I would be very surprised if Kupp was traded, as he epitomizes McVays neck up demands on his players. The only downside to Coop is his injury history.
This may like the Amendola situation we ran into a few years back. I don't it want it to happen but if Marvin Jones is coming, someone is leaving. The Rams will find another WR in the draft.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Good lord.

Trade Kupp?

I freaking named my dog after him.

He is too good and now is not the time. I hope.

A deep threat is a need before and after Goff.

I see that coming in FA.

This is why I love football. And sometimes hate it. :biggrin:

GO RAMS!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord.

Trade Kupp?

I see that coming in FA.

GO RAMS!!!
Good lord.

Trade Kupp?

I see that coming in FA.

GO RAMS!!!
Another dog named after Kupp.
Meet Cooper Kupp on the right and his brother Ramsey Rampage
My wife named them believe it or not

Attachments

• 8E155D06-A65A-48EB-AF4F-95460C03E973.jpeg
    8E155D06-A65A-48EB-AF4F-95460C03E973.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 64

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If we get a burner, maybe he takes Reynold's spot and we give Van another year to get into the offense?

Works for me... Woods, Kupp, burner, Jefferson...