Wow. This guy deserves a heavy suspension and fine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
What the hell is wrong with this guy? He needs to be banned for life.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! They don't teach sportsmanship in Detroit, apparently.

I agree. Kick him out for a long time!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Now Ansah drills Clausen in the head wit a helmet targeting shot. Fuck dirty play.
Huge fines coming to Detroit.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
wow what a scumbag.. wonder how he'd like a sledge hammer to his ankle..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just saw that on the Herd. Hope it goes viral so it forces the NFL to act.

Is this as bad as using a switch? A case could be made that it in fact is.

Athos

Legend
Detroit is scum on earth. Both the city and it's team. That's assault as far as I'm concerned and yes, I realize it's football.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
That same guy tried a cut block on a Patriots defenders knees during a kneel down play. The dude is scum.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That same guy tried a cut block on a Patriots defenders knees during a kneel down play. The dude is scum.

And yelled slurs at a marching band..........but he said "sorry" and donated money so it's all good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Raiola's been a fucking piece of shit for years. He needs to be suspended the rest of the year, including playoffs, without pay.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Course it's a Lions player. That team is crooked shit all the way through, doesn't matter how many times they change coaches, something about that team is just rotten to the core.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Olgetree was not much better tackling Beckham out of bounds and then pushing him in the face

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Olgetree was not much better tackling Beckham out of bounds and then pushing him in the face

He only pushed him in the face after Beckham punched him. After a legal tackle. Now, I'm not saying that Ogletree didn't do anything wrong, but Beckham was a classless piece of shit this entire game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He only pushed him in the face after Beckham punched him. After a legal tackle. Now, I'm not saying that Ogletree didn't do anything wrong, but Beckham was a classless piece of crap this entire game.

The tackle was not legal he hit him out of bounce then pushed him in the face and that is when Beckham kicked him. He was in the wrong Beckham retaliated. Classless only when he ran by our secondary you shut a guy up by stopping him and hitting him legally as always JMHO.