Wouldnyouknowit? Quick has beaten his last years yards totals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
In only 7 games. :D

Seriously though, I predict a big game for him. Him and Clemens have to be in sync with all the 2nd string reps they get together. I'd venture Clemens looks his way more than anyone else.

Hopefully we start to get a real idea of what he can do (besides drop passes)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah it's sad he and Sam didn't have the res of the season together.
I looked up Calvin Johnson's rookie season numbers 780 or so, even a guy like him doesn't dominate as a rookie at the position

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
By a whopping exact 20 yards lol.

Hopefully he keeps on progressing and when Sam comes back next year he'll be ready to go.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's w
By a whopping exact 20 yards lol.

Hopefully he keeps on progressing and when Sam comes back next year he'll be ready to go.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. If he can come on amd Givens can take that next step...we may be set

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That works out to him more than doubling his yards over last season. Just keep doing that every year.:heh:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just hope he continues to grow and is a good team mate. I don't ever want to see the kind of nonsense Bryant showed yesterday from a Rams player

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just hope he continues to grow and is a good team mate. I don't ever want to see the kind of nonsense Bryant showed yesterday from a Rams player
Yeah - Y'know, I'd probably be pissed the way that team loses games but showing up a team mate on the sidelines of a game? That's bush league.