Would you support the Rams if they were accused of Pats-level cheating?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you support the Rams if they were accused of Pats-level cheating?

• Total voters

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've gone for YES. I'd lose respect for the coaching staff and would be disappointed in the players, but the Rams are still my team. I still support players (Bailey etc) after PEDs etc, if it happens regularly then I would have to re-evaluate though...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I voted no, the ONLY reward a fan gets from his team winning is satisfaction, cheating removes that for me,just that simple .

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If the Rams were to lower themselves & the game to a snake anus level.....:palm: plus still after cheating :huh:get the opportunity of drafting in the top Ten:doh:.......we need to fire them obvious they cheat like our OL blocks.

But to answer the question if the Rams were to be what the New England Pats are today :hellno:.

The entire Ram Org. needs to be gone! I have been in a constant wine for years saying the Rams were getting a lot of just plain wrong calls by the refs against us..... Tainting the game in my mind, that something was just not right here.....looks like my gut might be right.

The NFL is done ....kiss the NFL :later:if this league lets this type of cheating events continue with a limp soft pat on the butt for such offenders. If fans begin to feel & believe that all teams are NOT equal & on the same playing level the NFL is dead league walking.

rams2050

Starter
What none of you who defend Belicheat as 'a genius' seem to recall is this: he was a complete and utter failure until he went to the Pats where, coincidentally?, he then became friends with good ol' Ernie Adams, he of the photographic memory.

I only wish that someone would tail said Ernie Adams everywhere he goes, including on game days, and watch just what in hell it is that he does. I'll bet that would be an eye-opening endeavor. One that is rife with cheating.

There is a reason that Belicheat suddenly became a football 'genius,' and I am just about 100% convinced that that reason is Ernie Adams. That, and a good electronics, video, and wireless guy who is working behind the scenes.

One can only surmise at the depths of the cheating that is -- and has been -- going on in New England. Anyone who isn't genuinely upset by it is deluded.

I'll bet Bryan O'Learn, author of "Spygate: the Untold Story", is laughing his ass off now. All these years when only a very few media types would give his book the time of day and now this, which sort of legitimizes everything that he has written and been saying for the past 5 or so years.