World Cup 2022 Qatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fair play to the Yanks, better team tonight. @ChillyjockolandRam will be pleased with todays scores.
Really nice effort, one of the more complete games I have seen the U.S play.
I even liked the sub packages.

Now on to Iran without a drop in intensity.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Problem is they failed to beat a woeful taff team and in my opinion should have pressed on to get a winner at the end tonight. I wouldn't be surprised is they come unstuck against Iran.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Problem is they failed to beat a woeful taff team and in my opinion should have pressed on to get a winner at the end tonight. I wouldn't be surprised is they come unstuck against Iran.
That is certainly a valid concern backed by past performances. Berhalter will be tasked with keeping them on track but in the end we will see what the personality of the team as a whole is.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Fair play to the Yanks, better team tonight. @ChillyjockolandRam will be pleased with todays scores.
That glorious nil-nil victory against the Scots at Euro 2020 looking a better result by the day.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Can I just say I fucking hate the Welsh. If its England vs Wales then paint a George Cross on me and call me Nigel.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
The good thing about being a Mexican-American is I have 2 teams to root for. It comes in handy when one team sucks (or doesn't make the WC). Mexico will need to tap into some young talent for 2026. This has to be the weakest team I've seen them field in any World Cup that I've seen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our biggest issue is we don't have a competent striker. We have to get goals by committee and that won't cut it in this tourney. Great effort but it is what it is.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I agree 100%. They don't have anyone up top to really affect the game. Chicharito could poach and finish, but he also moved incredibly well off the ball creating space for other attacking players. I feel like key midfielders are really showing their age. Guardado of course but also Herrera.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Our biggest issue is we don't have a competent striker. We have to get goals by committee and that won't cut it in this tourney. Great effort but it is what it is.
Seems to be a bit of an International dilemma, unless of course you are France.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
USA through. Congrats guys !
You'd think the US would have learned what happens when you lack intensity in the second half and you play not to lose. We almost gave up the tie on several occasions.

I also think our game against Senegal will be a quick exit. Real lack of a scoring threat on the US even including Pulisic.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
USMNT exceeded expectations imo, did not have faith in Berholter with his exhibition matches prior to the World Cup.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On another note, Pulisic now sings soprano after taking a knee to the cookies. He truly gave all.

Kudos for a brave effort by the US to beat a team that probably despised us.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also think our game against Senegal will be a quick exit.
You’re playing the Dutch not Senegal. I thought the US of A might go out last night do fair play for winning and from what I’ve seen the Dutch look very average. Not saying you’ll win but I’m expecting a close game in that one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mexico waited long enough to pull their head out and score a goal. And they still might not advance :D

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fantastic effort by Australia to make it through to the last 16. Rapt. Great goal by Leckie.

who thought they would be in this position after their awful qualifying campaign? not me that's for sure.

and all their goals have been top notch. fantastic goals to watch.

not easy watching a game at 2am in the morning but the socceroos delivered against denmark.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s funny how talking about the USMNT makes me feel so much better when my beloved Rams aren’t fairing very well.