Woods mic’d up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robert Woods will go down as the biggest free agent steal in Rams history. What a bargain for an top tier player. I could not ask more of him.

I remember all the pundits mocking us for his contract.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think 4 years (3 yr extension) averaging $13-$14M per season. Probably generous on the guarantees. His is easier to work on because it won't kick in until 2022 when the cap should be near normal.

Next year there are going to be a ton of FA from this team. I see the vast majority not being resigned. I get the feeling they are likely going to let Ebukam walk and I think that would be a big mistake. But it looks like Staley doesn't use a classic SAM LB so it's a scheme thing. He will get signed fast for more than he will make in LA. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what Staley is trying to do so this next game will tell a lot. I think a lot of the guys on the PS are going to be expected to fill the roster.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Robert Woods will go down as the biggest free agent steal in Rams history. What a bargain for an top tier player. I could not ask more of him.
Sorry missed and can't let it go lol.

Not trying be disrespectful etc etc, but Kurt Warner is the greatest FA of All Time for the Rams.

Like I've posted it not the problems loses but the solution , winning it all.

Kurt won a Superbowl and I think my final thought in life, hopefully will be that throw to Ricky Phoehi against the Bucs in the playoffs or was it the tackle just 3 4 yards away from the EZ by Jones humm.

Last edited:

The Ramowl

Starter
Woods is the epitome of the we not me mentality, he is not about individual flashes, he is about production and consistency. He must stay on the roster.