Woods mic’d up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Robert Woods will go down as the biggest free agent steal in Rams history. What a bargain for an top tier player. I could not ask more of him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Robert Woods will go down as the biggest free agent steal in Rams history. What a bargain for an top tier player. I could not ask more of him.

Pretty sure that's always gonna be Faulk, but Woods is up there, for sure.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Woods is the freaking man! High energy and a grinder. I certainly hope this guy stays a Ram the rest of his career.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Over Whitworth?
I love Woods. He's definitely in the conversation. But man has Andrew Whitworth made an impact on this team.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Man I love woods. Probably my favorite Ram right now. Dude is always positive and does the little things at a high level!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
yah, I misread.

I'd rank the top 3 as (with a tie for 3rd)

1) Kurt Warner
2) Andrew Whitworth
3) Adam Timmerman
3) Robert Woods

…..

Legend
You all clearly have OCD lol

Robert Woods is a baller, no matter where the free agent debate may take you.