Winning Time...80's Lakers series on HBO. Anyone watching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I grew up watching the Showtime Lakers dominate the sport in the 80's. IMO, it was the Golden Age of basketball, Bird vs Magic being the most compelling angle of that era. The show is FUCKING FANTASTIC. John C Reilly plays Dr Jerry Buss, and will win awards for his portrayal, mark my words. Jason Clarke as Jerry West also shines, as does young Quincy Isaiah as Magic, Adrien Brody as Pat Riley, and Hadley Robinson as a very young Jeannie Buss. Michael Chiklis will make you hate Red Auerbach, if you don't already. If you are a Laker fan, you GOTTA watch this. If you are an NBA fan, you GOTTA watch. And if you just like good, funny shows with lots of tits, you should probably watch as well...

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have HBO but wanted to wait for it to run it’s episodes so I can binge watch the series.