Wilson signing in Pittsburgh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
No link but been reported by Cowherd first thing this AM.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Arthur Smith loves attacking the middle of the field. Wilson league low at attacking middle of the field. Guess it's a good thing they have a good X he can throw go balls to...

Psycho_X

Legend
What's the over/under on number of games before George Pickens starts throwing Wilson under bus and has a meltdown on the sidelines?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's the over/under on number of games before George Pickens starts throwing Wilson under bus and has a meltdown on the sidelines?
So then is that a Wilson thing or a Pickens thing? Dude doesn't like his QBs ever it seems...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't this what we were talking about yesterday?
It's almost like, we should have a thread where we talk about all the signings and trades. You know, instead of starting a new thread for each?
Oh, wait a minute...
Lol

Psycho_X

Legend
It's almost like, we should have a thread where we talk about all the signings and trades. You know, instead of starting a new thread for each?
Oh, wait a minute...
Lol
I've given up on that actually happening. People can't even look up a few posts to see if someone has already posted something before repeating the same exact tweet.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Bold of you to posit that this doesn't happen during the pre-season

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Wilson takes a lot of heat, but he isn't a bad QB. He had the same number of TDs as Patrick Mahomes last year. His stats firmly placing him in starting QB territory. For $1M, there is not too much reason to complain. The Steelers are clearly going for the "pay the QB nothing and stack to roster elsewhere" strategy.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You should have clarified WUSSELL Wilson in the thread title. I wasn't sure who you were talking about.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pittsburgh QB's in the last 2 seasons combined: 25 TD 23 INT 81.2 QBR
Wilson Last Season: 26 TD 8 INT 98 QBR
Pittsburgh will be paying him only 1.2 mill
What an absolute steal

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Pittsburgh QB's in the last 2 seasons combined: 25 TD 23 INT 81.2 QBR
Wilson Last Season: 26 TD 8 INT 98 QBR
Pittsburgh will be paying him only 1.2 mill
What an absolute steal
Also, the Team has an experienced, quality coach, who is a good motivator (and kind of a unique personality), with a defensive background.

The Team is physical, with a strong, aggressive Defense, average to good O-Line. They like to run-the-ball and usually do it well. Plus it has talent at the receiving group that likes to go deep for big plays.

Team plays in an out-door stadium, in a cold weather city.

Did I describe the Pittsburgh Steelers, or the Seattle Seahawks when Wilson enjoyed his greatest success?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, the Team has an experienced, quality coach, who is a good motivator (and kind of a unique personality), with a defensive background.

The Team is physical, with a strong, aggressive Defense, average to good O-Line. They like to run-the-ball and usually do it well. Plus it has talent at the receiving group that likes to go deep for big plays.

Team plays in an out-door stadium, in a cold weather city.

Did I describe the Pittsburgh Steelers, or the Seattle Seahawks when Wilson enjoyed his greatest success?
Scared Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah yeah yeah, Wilson is a competent QB. Bunch of Wilson lovers in here geez. Pickens is a gigantic diva though so will see how those two personalities mesh. At least this offseason I don't have to hear talking heads talk up Kenny Pickett anymore like he's some kind of good QB. It was down right ridiculous the love he was getting last year for no reason.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Wilson can suck my arse, I can't stand his punk arse, I don't care who he plays for. The only thing that makes me happy about the move is that he is not coming to the Rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wonder which office the squealers are going to throw one of their executives out of to give him.

I do know for certain what the name plate on the door will say though... Umpa Loompa