Will the Rams Go 15-2?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just like a typical skimmer ... can't dazzle with brilliance, baffle with bullshit ...

:laugh4:
1I82rDk.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't see why we should assume we sweep the Niners when we haven't been able to beat them in so long. I think they had Goff number's and Stafford should solve that, but I also think Shanahan gets into McVay's head. I'd say we split.

I think your points are correct, but I would also add that they seemed to control the LOS in both of our games last year and definitely in the first game of 2019. With our new and improved OL and Stafford behind them, maybe they won't be able to do so this season.

I'd also add that in the 2nd game last year, Staley had one of his few bad games as a defensive playcaller. Hopefully Morris learns something from that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think your points are correct, but I would also add that they seemed to control the LOS in both of our games last year and definitely in the first game of 2019. With our new and improved OL and Stafford behind them, maybe they won't be able to do so this season.

I'd also add that in the 2nd game last year, Staley had one of his few bad games as a defensive playcaller. Hopefully Morris learns something from that.
Hopefully we learn to be up two TD's before the half...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You're the one on crack if you think the Cardinals beat the Rams at SoFi. It's your right to not believe that the Rams are the best team in the NFL. Well, I freakin' believe they ARE the best.
I'm just disappointed that you pussed out in going with a prediction that includes two losses. :beer2::laugh4:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just disappointed that you pussed out in going with a prediction that includes two losses. :beer2::laugh4:
i just know McVay. He'll rest the starters if we are 15-0, the half-steppin' bastid!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
i just know McVay. He'll rest the starters if we are 15-0, the half-steppin' bastid!
Agreed. I would too tbh. Keep the key guys fresh, plus going into the playoffs undefeated would be kind of terrifying, just from that "you're due to drop one" superstition point of view.

Hopefully McVay has to deal with these problems at the end of this season. :part:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he was too scared to be on a submarine, so what do you expect?

:sunglasses::laugh4:
I have two rules in Life:
Never jump out of a perfectly good airplane, even with a parachute.
Never be trapped in a ship that sinks on purpose.

RamWoodie

Legend
I've reserved myself to NO PROJECTIONS on this. As each week comes I'll render an opinion.

Too much stuff happens like injury, and COVID protocol. I'll take it a game at a time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've reserved myself to NO PROJECTIONS on this. As each week comes I'll render an opinion.

Too much stuff happens like injury, and COVID protocol. I'll take it a game at a time.
C'mon Woodie, God hates a coward! ~ @CGI_Ram

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
You’ll run out of crack by Sunday.Might as well bend over now.
This is going to be a tough test.Watched the Colts game,also the 2 games at SOFI The Rams looked suspect to lossing at times.
Stafford has won Offensive player of the week both times at SOFI.I was thinking 6-2 would be nice to start the season up until around the bye week.
The Rams have to go to Seattle as well in a week for a Thursday’s game.I don’t think your giving The NFC West enough credit right now.Hard call to go 4-2 in this division alone.
Just not willing to make a prediction.There are so many things that can happen during a season.I’d like to see The Rams healthy & win The NFC.Don’t know how many games it will take. Arizona will be a tough match up.Then going to The Hags right after that.
These 2 games are not anything to be over confident about. 8 wins in a row against the cards means a loss is probable, short week and travel to Seattle will take its toll as well. They always play tough. Injuries are always in the equation. 1 game at a time is the perfect attitude and the cards are primed. I don't see the rams going undefeated this year. Let's at least hope they can against the west. We will see soon... go rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
These 2 games are not anything to be over confident about. 8 wins in a row against the cards means a loss is probable, short week and travel to Seattle will take its toll as well. They always play tough. Injuries are always in the equation. 1 game at a time is the perfect attitude and the cards are primed. I don't see the rams going undefeated this year. Let's at least hope they can against the west. We will see soon... go rams.

Mcvay talks about how he looks at a schedule,so he knew game 1 was at home & against the Bears.Then he looks at the Thursday game.
Mcvay is already addressing the Seattle game Thursday because of the short week right now.He also knows it will be on the road.
I find it sort of Crazy the respect Factor The Rams have for Arizona.Klyer Murray Mcvay said is a problem.He was a rookie of the year as well.They talk all there players & coaches up.
You bring up a lose.Yeah 3-1 with 3 home games is the standard,so I will expect a RAMS win.