Will coronavirus delay OTA"s, TC, the start of NFL season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
California Gov. just ordered a "stay at home" order until Apr 19, effectively stopping construction of Sofi stadium and delaying its opening in time for the NFL season. Rams OTA's are in jeoprody and will almost certainly be delayed or cancelled..

I fear the NFL season is in jeprody also. Talking heads discussing it this morning on Foxsports 570am here in LA. Not looking good.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’m curious to see professional sports played in front of no audience for the Tv market only. I doubt it will happen, but it would be a novelty.

AlphaRam

Rookie
Seasons due to start five months from now so it's still a ways away. The only thing I can thinking of is they'll reduce pre-season to one or two games and still start in September if possible. This is going to hurt the rookies and new coaches more than anything.