WILDCARD: Titans at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
How is that not a fumble?

Forward progress is stopped? What forward progress?

Terrible

jacktheripper85

Starter
I am going to disagree with the Mariota comment. I know he’s good stuff. I am very glad we have Goff though. I think McVay would turn Mariota into an awesome QB if we had him. Mariota just dealing with a whole bunch of Malarkey.

I don’t know. His accuracy stinks and he never seems to make a play from the pocket. Unless he’s outside the pocket making a play he just doesn’t impress me.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That’s also a fumble. But they called it down because the player got hurt :rolleyes:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know. His accuracy stinks and he never seems to make a play from the pocket. Unless he’s outside the pocket making a play he just doesn’t impress me.
You could say bad things about Case last year too when we had Fisher ball. This year the Vikes have him looking like an all pro. Just sayin’.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Holy shit. Refs can’t get it right until it comes to a catch. But god forbid they miss a chance to get a replay in.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Worst officiating crew. Doesn't review a fumble when it occurs, twice. Reviews a clear catch we all see here on the tv.

Please retire Triplette.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Mariota needs fixing through better coaching next year. Titans lose tonight, and he will get it.

Mariota seems soft to me...a little too of a meek and mild personality for me. I know they raved about his smarts, but he seems to lack something.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't the score 21-3 in the previous playoff game we watched :)