GAME DAY Wild Card Monday: Cardinals at Rams - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Side note it's always comical when people give you a not sure rating but wont' tell you what they disagree with. Please this is a place for discussion especially about different opinions. Please feel free to open discussion about something! Don't hide behind buttons.
I'll bite...
You insinuating that AD is roided out. That doesn't belong here.

Q729

Legend
Wuss: We caught Sean McVay in the dumpster grabbing out gameplan (or something like that).

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
nickel and dime all the way down the field

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Kingsbury really blew his load early in the season only to be going to the postseason sober and flaccid

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll bite...
You insinuating that AD is roided out. That doesn't belong here.
I'd wager, as would most that there's more people in the NFL and all pro sports that skirt the drug policy for performance enhancing drugs. There's absolutely no denying his work ethic we've all seen the tape and I've linked his off season clips working out at U of Pitt more than anybody else. But it might be a little naive to think that he and many others aren't skirting the rules and using things that aren't currently against the rules and will be eventually. I'm not insulting him I'm just giving reality. AD is still great but if you think he isn't going after any edge he can legally is pretty naive. Roid Rage in this case is just a phrase not insinuating actual steroid use.

See that wasn't hard actual discussion instead of just one button pushed and move on :D

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’m not sure there is any legit complaints about the defense in this game but I’m sure some will try.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wuss: We caught Sean McVay in the dumpster grabbing out gameplan (or something like that).
U talking about Wuss in Fight right? Never respected him as he always has rose colored glasses.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I'd wager, as would most that there's more people in the NFL and all pro sports that skirt the drug policy for performance enhancing drugs. There's absolutely no denying his work ethic we've all seen the tape and I've linked his off season clips working out at U of Pitt more than anybody else. But it might be a little naive to think that he and many others aren't skirting the rules and using things that aren't currently against the rules and will be eventually. I'm not insulting him I'm just giving reality. AD is still great but if you think he isn't going after any edge he can legally is pretty naive. Roid Rage in this case is just a phrase not insinuating actual steroid use.

See that wasn't hard actual discussion instead of just one button pushed and move on :D
I appreciate you clarifying.

I, for one, dont "hide" on the internet.

I enjoy most of what you post my fellow rams brother. Love ya dude.