GAME DAY Wild Card Monday: Cardinals at Rams - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am starting to wonder about OBJ in the offense. Is it that he's not fitting in...or...that he and Stafford can't get on the same page???
I think this offense requires study to do it well. It's Odell's first year (as well as Stafford's) and he admitted he didn't have a strong grasp of this scheme even though he was exposed to it prior. Those option routes are hard to stop but when the QB and WR aren't on the same page can result in bad shit. So he is definitely a big factor tonight. We need him to play well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who has more pressure?
We have pressure on us as Rams fan because we did so much to gather star players for a Super Bowl run. Outside haters say that we are a failure if the Rams don't win a Super Bowl THIS year, because Jared Goff took us to a Super Bowl a few years ago and we gave him up and draft capital to get Stafford. There is situational context that makes the Goff and Stafford situations different, but that takes too much thought by these schmucks. So the pressure is there by all the outsiders, hoping we fail, so dicks like Troy Aikman can arrogantly say, :I told you that dream teams never win championships."

Cardinal fans have something deeper that they fear. They have one Super Bowl appearance in their history, and they are ready to crucify Kliff Kingsbury if they lose tonight. A loss tonight is an existential threat to their program, according to the Cardinal forum that I subtly troll...Some of that would go on here in a Vent thread, but we would get over it. Some are talking about giving up on the Cardinals and the NFL if they don't win tonight! Time to make 'em Soccer fans!

jLuiw74.jpg

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Really hoping that the questionable Conner, R.Moore, and M.Wilson can't go. Hey I'm all for playing teams at full strength.... if we were. Since we aren't, I'd be happy to see Conner at least out. He was pretty damn effective against us in both matchups. Wilson was as well. Moore, meh. However, he is a big play waiting to happen and the less weapons the better. Hoping Watt is still getting acclimated to playing and won't see too many snaps. Screw all of them, I want the Rams victorious by whatever means necessary.

RamWoodie

Legend
When it comes to pressure...I think more pressure is on the Rams.

Mainly because:

*This is the only Wild Card prime time game tonight. Everyone's

*The Rams are at home.

*They're favored.

Even though the 9er loss is history...it was somewhat embarrassing and they need to bounce back strong. A loss tonight would be a melt down for the Rams as Div Champs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When it comes to pressure...I think more pressure is on the Rams.

Mainly because:

*This is the only Wild Card prime time game tonight. Everyone's

*The Rams are at home.

*They're favored.

Even though the 9er loss is history...it was somewhat embarrassing and they need to bounce back strong. A loss tonight would be a melt down for the Rams as Div Champs.
We got this.

a1qkXBv.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like that old Dungy quote they were talking about in the game the other night: "pressure is what you feel when you don't know what you're doing." It's kind of true tbh. In the military you train your ass off so in a dangerous moment your training can take over. Rams know this team. They know what they want to do. Both teams know the win conditions on both sides.

This is what these guys play for. Stafford for example I mean get out there and enjoy the moment. Ball your ass off and we'll see who wins. Third matchup of the season is basically going to be the players sorting shit and figuring out who's the better team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
"pressure is what you feel when you don't know what you're doing." It's kind of true tbh. In the military you train your ass off so in a dangerous moment your training can take over. Rams know this team. They know what they want to do. Both teams know the win conditions on both sides.

Pressure either burst pipes or creates diamonds, we are about to find out.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets just play like we did in the first half of last weeks game (except for the last defensive "effort" before half) and we win this going away.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ertz is going to be an issue. I'm not sure if we will be sticking Howard on him (lord not Reeder) or perhaps Burgess but he needs to be covered tightly. He has proven to be Murray's go to guy in the last few games, getting the most receptions on the team. While I feel good about Ramsey on Green, I'm not so confident about us covering Ertz. Could hurt us badly.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ertz is going to be an issue. I'm not sure if we will be sticking Howard on him (lord not Reeder) or perhaps Burgess but he needs to be covered tightly. He has proven to be Murray's go to guy in the last few games, getting the most receptions on the team. While I feel good about Ramsey on Green, I'm not so confident about us covering Ertz. Could hurt us badly.
Ertz is Murray's security blanket...he's not hard to cover but has size...and you gotta get him down after the catch.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So who is tailgating today. Visiting from Sacramento area and wouldn't mind saying what's up to a couple of my Rams bros out there! Let's get these fucking Red Crap birds!!!!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Still is so baffling to me that there wasn't any option better than a 37 year old who hasn't played in 2 years for an emergency S.
I'm with you there. Guessing they need someone that can pick up the defense ASAP. Think it's just a case of really terrible timing.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm with you there. Guessing they need someone that can pick up the defense ASAP. Think it's just a case of really terrible timing.
Need to hit the iOL and DBs hard with our limited capital this off season

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would put Ramsey on Ertz. Ramsey is perfect for the big/athletic TE types. He's strong enough to muscle with them, just has to keep his eyes in check.